Today I watched movie "Shakuntla Devi" on Amazon Prime and in beginning a guy asked the same question whic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4Yv0D2aya8
Today I watched movie "Shakuntla Devi" on Amazon Prime and in beginning a guy asked the same question which is covered here in this video. He asked "I am been offered a job where on day 1 will get RS. 1 and on day 2 - RS 2 and on day 3 - RS. 4 and on day 4 - RS. 8 and so on till the last day of the month. Should I accept the job? More ...
WD Gann was famous for his forecasting on stock market as well as on political event. I like his advice to all https://jmcfinance.com/wd-gann-course/
WD Gann was famous for his forecasting on stock market as well as on political event. I like his advice to all investors and traders is always keep stop loss to your trade. Wait for right opportunity to open any new trade and don’t close your trade until and unless your system tells you to do the same.
If anyone wants to be successful in stock or commodity trading follows what he advised:-
1. Wait for right opportunity to enter
2. Don’t close the winning trade just for the reason you are tired.
3. Follow your trading system
4. When you are taking trade you are forecasting the possible direction of the market. There is difference between forecasting and prediction. Your forecast or assumption can be wrong. When wrong, keep the stop loss to your trade. Accept the mistake at an earliest. Never be over confident. No ego. More you are right, be more humble and polite. Stop jumping.
5. Money management is very important. Divide your trading money in 10 parts. Don’t lose more than one portion out of the 10 in one single trade. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpBRi_eR_KA More ...
#Dow #DowJones https://jmcfinance.com/learn-candlestick-hammer/
#Candlestick is a very powerful study. Chart of Dow Jones triggers sell after the br#Dow#DowJones https://jmcfinance.com/learn-candlestick-hammer/ #ttps://jmcfinance.com/learn-candlestick-hammer/Dow Jones triggers sell after the breakout from upward slopped trend line (red line). After the break below the trend line first candle is green, second is hammer and third is also hammer. Formation of double hammer and what happened thereafter all candles are green and price moved from 26000 to 28000 in seven trading days. Hammer is very strong buy formation after the downfall in price. But the question is all the hammers are equally strong? No! Hammer formation with 3 times longer wick or shadow compare to body are more valuable than with 2 times or lower than 2 times sized wick / shadow compare to the body. Look at the chart in first hammer candle is 6-7 times of the body can call it pin bar also. Even in second hammer wick is 4 times of the body. Above it formation of double hammers, buy as price moves above the top of the hammer with a small stop loss. More ...