Ventura Wealth Overview
Ventura Wealth is the mobile app from Ventura Securities, a full-service stockbroker from Thane, Maharashtra. This app allows you to trade across different segments such as Equity, Currency, Mutual funds, IPOs etc. Furthermore, you can trade and invest across both BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange) and NSE (National Stock Exchange) indices.
There is a separate mobile app offered by the full-service stockbroker for commodity trading, called Ventura Commodities. When it comes to the terminal solution, Ventura securities offers Pointer which needs to be downloaded and installed on your computer or laptop. In other words, as far as quantity of trading softwares is concerned this full-service stock broker has got it covered.
Ventura Wealth Features
Ventura Securities keeps a consistent update frequency cycle and provides a reasonable number of features within the mobile app to its clients.
Before talking about the features, let's talk about the configuration of your phone you need to use the mobile app for trading:
Here are some of the features offered by Ventura Wealth:
- The mobile app allows you to access the shown functionalities (in the menu) with provision to invest and trade across Equity, Currency, Mutual funds, IPOs, Bonds. Users can also make fund transfers between trading and bank accounts using the mobile app itself.
- Users can quickly toggle among different indices for easy analysis and market updates.
- Furthermore, you can choose to view the scrips either in a grid/tabular format for as part of a list. At the same time, there are very limited customization opportunities offered by the mobile app.
- You can tap onto a specific scrip and view some basic details about the stock with an option to view complete details, charting flow, latest market results along with an option to buy and sell the stock. In a way, this screen can be termed as the 'Scrip Home Page'.
- To view complete details about a scrip, you can tap on 'Valuation' tab and the following details such as EPS (Earnings per share), PE (Price Earnings ratio), ROCE (Return on Capital Employed) and so on. These details will give you a good idea about the performance of the stock till date.
Ventura Wealth Advantages
Here are some of the positives of using this mobile app from Ventura:
- Allows you to trade and invest in different segments.
- Different types of chart flows and indicators provided within the charting functionality.
Ventura Wealth Disadvantages
At the same time, there are few concerns with the usage of the mobile app as well:
- Pretty basic design with a low-quality user interface.
- A limited number of features, thus, not suitable for medium to heavy level traders.
For more information, you can check the complete review of Ventura Wealth