Upstox(also known as RKSV) is a discount broking firm that provides faster and smarter trading solutions to its customers. They have a high focus on technology and try to do so in a cost-effective manner. The brokerage firm is relatively new to the discount broking space in India. However, the company has quickly grown to become one of the best discount broking firms in India with a client base of around 1 Lakh and is backed by Ratan Tata, Kalaari Capital, and GVK Davix.
Similar to most of the Full-Service Brokers, Upstox provides its customers an option to trade in various segments like Equity F&O, Equity Intraday, Commodities, and Currency Derivatives. However, unlike most full-service brokers, Upstox provides these services at a fraction of the cost.
Upstox is also known to design and develop its own trading platforms like Upstox Pro Web, Nest Trading App for its clients with the help of a team of developers. Upstox is also known to provide free trading in equity and delivery segments and other segments like commodities, currencies etc can be traded through Upstox Pro which is chargeable for their clients.
The company founded by Shriniwas Vishwanath, Raghu Kumar and Ravi Kumar has grown multifold over the past few years based on innovation and efficiency. On that thought, let’s go through this Upstox Review 2020 to know more about them.
Upstox Trading Platform
Upstox’s dedicated team of developers and designers is the reason behind its unmatched trading platforms, which are regarded as one of the best in the industry. The quality trading platform is one of the various reasons why a lot of traders look to open an account with Upstox.
Upstox PRO Web
Upstox Pro Web is a trading platform, which is accessible from a web browser. The users can access the platform by logging in using their own login credentials. You don’t need to download any desktop applications to access this platform, just enter the URL, put in your credentials and you are ready to trade in your favorite securities through the Upstox pro web platform. The platform has many advanced features like Algo trading, charts, technical indicators, and API integration. These features help the users understand the market easily and to perform in-depth market analysis.
This section also describe about “Upstox Pro demo”, “Upstox Web App”, “Upstox Pro software” , “Upstoxpro”, “Upstox Pro RKSV”, “UpstoxPro software”, and “trade Upstox”.
Key features of Upstox Pro Web:
- One Platform for NSE, BSE, MCX
- Easy Trading in Equity, Derivatives, Currency, and Commodity
- Commodity trading is also available from the Upstox Pro trading platform.
- Advance Orders – Simple, AMO, OCO & Cover Order with Limit
- Place CO with limit or market price
- Place After Market Orders
- Market Watch – Real-Time Scripts
- Move script directly from the watchlist, trade books or order books to charts
- Buy and Sell Stocks from the market watch window on a single click.
- You can use horizontal and vertical charts to draw shapes and lines and indicate trends quickly.
- More than 100 indicators to help identify trends
- Compare two scripts easily.
Upstox Pro Mobile
Upstox’s Mobile Trading App is one of the better apps for trading with mobile containing almost all the features required for trading through a mobile app. It is available in both the android and iOS app stores. The Upstox Pro Mobile app has over 1 million installs to date.
You can also try the app for free by just installing it and trying a free demo which lets you use the app and its features for free.
Some of the key features of the Upstox Mobile App are:
- Create custom watch lists.
- Apply technical indicators on real-time stock charts
- Real-time market quotes to keep you updated about your favorite securities.
- Detailed market Open price, 52 weeks high and low, volume, Bid and Ask price, chart, option to change the chart type, buy and sell options.
- Create a watchlist from benchmark indices like Sensex and Nifty50.
- Stay updated with an unlimited number of price alerts.
- Easy access to all the trades placed in the past via the order book history.
- Check your account balance and add funds smoothly.
- Orders can be placed as Simple, Cover and Aftermarket orders.
- Interactive charting tools to make better investment decisions
NEST Trading Platform
This is a trading platform that needs to be installed on your desktop, which comes in an executable file that can be run on your desktop. After installation, you can start trading right away. It has a customizable interface with low latency and enterprise-level stability. It also provides advanced charting patterns and you can easily place cover and market orders using the platform.
Key features of the platform are:
- Customizable interface with layouts, fonts, colors, etc., to customize as per your trading needs.
- Fast streaming data with quick refresh rates.
- Stream data to multiple monitors
- Advanced charting patterns with multiple chart types and 100+ indicators
- Advanced Order Types like Cover Order and Bracket Orders
Dartstock (Desktop Trading Platform)
Upstox has partnered with iDarts to develop a trading software that fits into the daily routine of the trader. The trading platform provides various features to help analyze stocks and identify trading opportunities. Here are some of its key features:
- Live scanner to scan the highs and lows of the day
- Spot trends easily using bullish and bearish indicators
- Create watchlists for Resistance & Support.
- Watch, high traded volume stocks, Intraday Recovery & Fall scrips.
- Advanced charting tools with Intraday history & daily historical data,
- Compare charts scrip by scrip, chart templates, and personalized charts.
FoxTrader (Desktop Trading Platform)
Upstox provides free access to its users to Foxtrader, which is a desktop trading platform in a partnership with Reliable Software India Pvt. Ltd. You can analyze markets with charting tools, backtest strategies and experience effortless one touch trading.
Key features of the application are:
- Easily backtest your strategies by analyzing past data and monitor markets in real-time.
- Plan your orders and generate them quickly with the help of an API.
- Determine correct order quantities and apply Stop loss at the correct levels.
For more info click here.
Read the full article here