Upstox is a Discount Broker that provides faster and smarter trading solutions to its customers. They are relatively new to the discount broking space in India but they have quickly grown to become one of the best discount broking firms in India and have a client base of around 1 Lakh and backed by Ratan Tata, Kalaari Capital and GVK Davix.
Similar to most Full-Service Brokers, this company provides its customers to trade in various segments like Equity F&O, Equity Intraday, Commodities and Currency Derivatives. However, unlike most full-service brokers Upstox provides these services at a fraction of the cost.
Upstox is also known to design and develop its own trading software for its clients with the help of a team of developers.
On that thought, let’s have a look at the trading platforms Upstox has to offer:
Upstox Trading Platform
Upstox’s dedicated team of developers and designers is the reason behind their trading platforms which are regarded as one of the best in the industry. This is one of the various reasons why a lot of traders look to open an account with Upstox. Here are the various trading platforms being offered by Upstox.
Upstox PRO Web
Upstox Pro Web is a trading platform which is accessible from a browser using your own login credentials. You don’t need to download any desktop applications to access this platform, just enter the URL and you are ready to trade in your favorite securities through the upstox pro web platform.
This section also describe about “Upstox Pro demo”, “Upstox Web App”, “Upstox Pro software” , “Upstoxpro”, “Upstox Pro RKSV”, “UpstoxPro software”, “trade Upstox”.
Key features of Upstox Pro Web:
- One Platform for NSE, BSE, MCX.
- Easy Trading in Equity, Derivatives, Currency and Commodity.
- Commodity trading is also available from Upstox Pro trading platform.
- Advance Orders – Simple, AMO, OCO & Cover Order with Limit
- Place CO with limit or market price.
- Place After Market Orders.
- Market Watch – Real-Time Scripts
- Move script directly from the watchlist, trade book or order books to charts.
- Buy and Sell Stocks from market watch window on single click.
- You can now use horizontal and vertical charts to draw shapes and lines and indicate trends quickly.
- More than 100 indicators to help identify trends.
- Compare two scripts easily.
Upstox Pro Mobile
Upstox’s Mobile Trading App is one of the better apps for trading with mobile containing almost all the features required for trading with a mobile app. It is available in both the android and iOS app stores. The Upstox Pro Mobile app has around 500,000 installs to date.
You can also try the app for free by just installing it and trying a free demo which lets you use the app and its features for free.
Some of the key features of the Upstox Mobile App are:
- Create custom watch lists.
- Apply technical indicators on real-time stock charts
- Real-time market quotes to keep you updated about your favorite securities.
- Detailed market Open price, 52 week high and low, volume, Bid and Ask price, chart, option to change the chart type, buy and sell options.
- Create watchlist from benchmark indices like Sensex and Nifty50.
- Stay updated with an unlimited number of price alerts.
- Easy access to all the trades placed in the past via the order book history.
- Check your account balance and add funds smoothly.
- Orders can be placed as Simple, Cover and Aftermarket orders.
- Interactive charting tools to make better investment decisions.
NEST Trading Platform
This is a trading platform that needs to be installed on your desktop which comes in an executable file that can be run on your desktop and you can start trading right away. It has a customizable interface with low latency and enterprise-level stability. It also provides advanced charting patterns and you can easily place cover and market orders using the platform.
To know more click here