Established by aspiring entrepreneurs and experienced traders in 2012, Tradejini is a discount broker offering Depository Participants and trading services through a single platform. Starting from scratch, the discount broking firm established by Dinesh Kumar M and Kishore Kumar J has crossed a turnover of 1000 crores per day covering over 1000 cities across India and abroad.
With a motive to make the trading easier and affordable for all, Tradejini launched a range of technologies, trading tools, and outstanding customer services.
Tradejini Review 2020 discusses the trading services they offer as a registered member of stock exchanges including NSE, BSE, and MCX. It also offers complete Demat services through CDSL. The services for trading covers equity intraday, equity delivery, Stock future and options, currency, commodity, derivatives, debt instruments, and mutual funds with flat rate brokerage.
The discount broker charges 0.01% or ₹20 per executed order, regardless of the value of the transaction. With Tradejini, you only have to pay ₹20 for every order of any size and in any segment.
Trading Platforms for Tradejini Users
Tradejini offers a host of licensed trading platforms through NSE for its users to meet different requirements and preferences. However, the broker doesn’t offer any in-house trading application.
NEST (Next-generation Electronic Securities Trading)
A comprehensive trading solution, especially for heavy traders, NEST is an installable software that traders can install on their laptops or desktop computers. This platform offers a quick trading speed on top of features like:
- 2-level authentication
- A highly secure and encrypted trading environment
- Real-time access to trends and quotes of the market
- Allows placing, modifying, and canceling orders
- Allows access to orders, trades, and positions on a single platform
A web-based platform, developed and maintained by the National Stock Exchange of India (NSE), is offered by Tradejini under a subscription license. Traders don’t need to download or install and can access this platform from any web browser to use the services offered by this broker.
Offering a flexible and hassle-free experience, the platform allows direct access to NSE servers. Some features of this platform include:
- Quick execution due to lack of any 3rd-party intermediator
- Ability to modify notifications and alerts as per individual preferences and trading patterns
- Notifications can be received through email or SMS
- Access to advanced technical charts supporting better judgments before investment or trade.
NSE Mobile Trading App
For on-the-go traders, NSE offers a mobile trading app from the developer Detox International. Though this app is offered by NSE, the stockbroking company provides the details of credentials. The app is loaded with salient features like:
- A comprehensive view of monitoring data and market trends
- Real-time views of the market watch, charts, and quotes
- Detailed view of information about movers on both gaining & losing sides of the market
However, the app comes with certain concerns including low frequency of update cycles, sub-quality level of user experience, and lack of new technical incorporations.
Click on this link to gain access to the NSE Mobile Trading App.
Tradejini Pricing Plans
Tradejini offers a simple and budget-friendly pricing structure, starting from account opening to trading charges as detailed below.
|Trading Account Opening Charges (One Time)||₹300|
|Trading Annual Maintenance Charges||0|
|Demat Account Opening Charges (One Time)||0|
|Demat Annual Maintenance Charges(Yearly Fee)||₹300|
|Commodity Account opening Charges||₹300|
Tradejini is known to charge a nominal maximum fee of INR 20 per executed trade for trading across various segments. A bifurcation of charges for individual segments is listed below:
- For equity delivery, traders are charged 0.10% of the turnover with a cap of INR 20 per executed trade
- For equity intraday & futures, a charge of 0.01% of turnover is levied with a cap of INR 20
- For equity options, a fixed brokerage of INR 20 is levied per executed order
- For currency futures, 0.01% of turnover (a maximum of INR 20) is charged as brokerage per executed order
- For currency options, a flat fee of INR 20 per executed order is levied
Click here to know more