TradeBulls is a full-service stockbroker based out of Mumbai. The full-service stockbroker was established in the year 2009 and has more than 1000 employees on its rolls. As of now, the broker has a presence in 18 locations through its sub-broker and franchise offices.
It has memberships with NSE, BSE, MCX-SX, MSEI, NCDEX and MCX and allows clients to trade across the following segments:
- Personal Loans
- Portfolio Management
- Mutual Funds
TradeBulls Trading Platforms
Here are the details on different trading platforms offered by Tradebulls to its clients. All the platforms have been developed in-house and get upgraded on a continuous basis.
TradeBulls Client is the web-based browser trading platform where users can directly login with valid username and password and start trading. There is no need to download or install any software in this and can be used across devices including Mobile, Desktop, Laptop or tablet. It comes loaded with the following features:
- Multiple windows in a single screen allowed for quick analysis
- Lightweight and requires basic internet connection
- Live market streaming
- Research and recommendations available
TradeBulls Diet is a trading terminal based software best suitable for heavy traders who are looking to spend long hours in trading. It is a high-performance platform which can be installed on user's laptop or desktop. Here are some its features:
- Suitable for traders looking for high speed and performance especially in order execution
- Real-time quotes streaming provided
- Users provided with views of multiple exchanges in a single screen
- Users allowed to transfer funds from multiple banks
TradeBulls Touch - Mobile App
Tradebulls Touch is the mobile app from the full-service stockbroker. The app is rated at a mediocre level and provides an average performance to clients. Here are some of the features provided by the mobile app:
- Track your trades and investments
- View stock market details like Index Watch, Global Watch, Metal Watch, News and Mutual Funds
- Place calls directly to your Relationship Manager
- View reports like Ledger, Holdings, Margin, Trade details, Derivatives and Open Position.
- Send service requests
Tradebulls Customer Service
Tradebulls provides the following channels of communications to its clients as listed below:
- Offline branches
The full-service stockbroker provides research to its clients at the following levels with the corresponding frequency cycles:
- Daily Research Reports
- Daily Call Evaluation
- Weekly Research Reports
- Daily Newsletter
There are different costs associated when you start your trading journey. Here are the details listed:
TradeBulls Account Opening Fees
You can get your trading and demat account with this full-service stockbroker for free.
TradeBulls Brokerage Charges
Even though Tradebulls is a full-service stockbroker, still the brokerage it charges is pretty reasonable in nature. The way it works it simply too.
Use this Tradebulls Brokerage Calculator for complete charges and your profit.
TradeBulls Transaction Charges
Like Account related payments and brokerage charges, the full-service stockbroker charges transaction charges at a reasonable level too.
You can check out the complete pricing and rest of the review, you can check this TradeBulls Review.