Trade Smart Online or simply Trade Smart is a discount broking arm of VNS finance, a renowned and traditional full-service broking company with over 20 years of experience in the broking industry. Based out of Mumbai, Trade Smart Online was incorporated in the year 1994.
The broker is known to provide services in equity, commodity, currency derivatives, and depository services segments through sub-brokers and franchisees. The company has a client base of over 21,000 along with a turnover of more than INR 2500 crore per day.
The discount broker is known for its multiple brokerage plans for the traders with different margins and benefits. The different brokerage plans offered by the discount broker includes flat rate brokerage plan, zero brokerage plans, percentage-based brokerage plans, etc.
This Trade Smart Online Review 2020 discusses the multiple brokerage plans and vast trading segments, Trade Smart online also allows the traders to choose the best-suited plan as per their capital, trading frequency and behavior.
Trade Smart Online provides trading in almost every trading segment that includes:
- Depository Services
- Derivative trading
- Commodities Trading
- Currency Trading
- Mutual Funds
Trade Smart Online Trading Platforms
Most of the trading platforms on offer from Trade Smart Online are supported by 3rd party organizations but they have built an in-house trading application called SPIN along with its mobile app. Let’s have a look at these platforms in detail:
A comprehensive trading solution developed and supported by Omnesys Technologies, especially for heavy traders, NEST is an installable software that traders can install on their laptops or desktop computers. This platform offers a quick trading speed on top of features like:
- 2-level authentication
- A highly secure and encrypted trading environment
- Real-time access to trends and quotes of the market
- Allows placing, modifying, and canceling orders
- Allows access to orders, trades, and positions on a single platform
- Multiple orders including bracket orders(BO) and cover orders(CO)
- Create multiple watchlists to monitor specific stocks
- Instant bank transfer facility
The trading platform is also being licensed by many other discount brokers but has some issues with it that need to be addressed like the application is bulky and can sometimes take a long time to load causing a delay in placing orders. Also, it is difficult for new traders to understand the various functionalities of this app and can be simplified a bit more.
NSE Now is a web-based platform, developed and maintained by the National Stock Exchange of India (NSE), which is offered by Trade Smart Online under a subscription license. Traders don’t need to download or install and can access this platform from any web browser to use the services offered by this broker just by clicking on a link.
Offering a flexible and hassle-free experience, the platform allows direct access to NSE servers. Some features of this platform include:
- Ability to modify notifications and alerts as per individual preferences and trading patterns
- Notifications can be received through email or SMS
- Access to advanced technical charts supporting better judgments before investment or trade
Customers can also NSE’s mobile application and trade on the go without any hassles as it is a very user-friendly app.
You can download the app by clicking here.
SINE Web is a browser-based trading software developed in-house by Trade Smart Online’s team of developers. This software offers all the essential features required for faster trading and trend analysis. Here are the major features of this platform:
- Place multiple order types like BO and CO
- Various indicators help in trend analysis and customized charting tools.
- Access to multiple trade reports
- Fast funds transfer facility
- Create multiple watchlists and set price alerts of your favorite stocks.
- Create your own portfolio
- Trade inequities, currency, and commodities through one platform
SINE Mobile App
SINE Mobile App allows customers to trade from anywhere in the world provided they have a good internet connection. Here are some of the features of this app:
- Trading across segments such as equity, currency, commodities through a mobile app
- Multiple types of market scanners and F&O strategies available in the app
- Create multiple watchlists and set price alerts
- Place Bracket Orders, Cover Orders and After Market Orders
- Advance charting to help you identify trading opportunities.
- This app provides various indicators for detailed analysis like RSI, Moving Average, MACD, Bollinger Bands, etc.
- Instant funds transfer facility.
To know more click here