List of Top 5 Best Stock Brokers in India 2018
Will try to give you hand picked Best top 5 Stock Broker list and pro and cons of the Broker so it will help you to find which is best stock broker for you.
Indian Broking Industry one of the top growing sector in Fiscal domain. More then 150 + Stock Broker has Pan India Presence they provide distinct strategy and merchandise to set them at top 10 stock Broker in India.
The Bombay stock exchange based in 1875, BSE is Asia's first stock Exchange and world 11th biggest stock market. With began BSE has 22 stockbrokers currently more then 2000+ inventory agent enroll in BSE & NSE ( National Stock Exchange). NSE created in 1992. NSE was put up with a group of top Indian financial institutions in the behest of the government of India to deliver transparency into the Indian capital market.
There are lots of parameter and metrics basis will assess who's top 5 share broker in India.
- Pan India Presence
- Company creditability
- Market advisory
- Products they offer
- Customer support
- Customer base ( Client base )
- Trading Platform – Trading terminal
- Back office
- Leverage and exposure
Above points need to think about to filter Top 5 Greatest share broker in India at 2018.
#1: ICICI Direct
ICICI Direct is a Banking Equity Broker being a Banking Broker he enjoy Brand value, with highest account in equity market ICICIDirect leading in chart in UCC activation in 2017 ( Source : NSE ). In 2000 Icici Bank started its broking arm ICICI direct. High Brand value allow ICICIdirect to charge high brokerage. ICICIDirect offer Bunch of Product to their client – equity , derivatives , currency , MF , Insurance, FD/Bonds , Loans , Elocker , NPS if we consider products they offer then ICICDirect top of the chart.
- 3 – IN – 1 Account
- Rs 30 – 100 Per lot Option Trading Commission
- 03% – 0.05% Intraday Future Trading Commission
- 30% – 0.50% Delivery Brokerage
- Trade Racer – Online Trading Platform
- Learning Online Classes where you can learn about stock market.
- 975 Rs 3 – in – 1 Account opening charges and Rs 500 AMC
- Wing range of investing products
- More then 100 location presence in India
Zerodha leads the chart in discount brokers in India it has a client base of 6 lakh clients they charge flat Rs 20 per exe order and the are the few with their own in house software pi and chart base trading. With UCC activation of 332,000 Zerodha is 4th largest Broking house in India.
- 1st Discount Broker in India. Pioneer of Discount Broking concept in India.
- Zero Delivery Brokerage in Equity segment &Rs 20 or 0.01% whichever is lowest Brokerage in F&O , Commodity and Currency segment.
- Kite – Connect India’s 1st Eco system where you can create your own trading platform and trade directly from there with help of KITE API.
- Zerodha – Varsity offer you in-depth knowledge about stock market trading. How to read balance sheet, how to trade in option market , how to find best pair – trading stocks , Trading and money management methods and many more.
- Zerodha Kite – Pi – India’s best Trading Platform for Active trader. Zerodha kite web, mobile available in Android as well as IOS. Pi – exe base trading platform where you can code , scan , back test your trading strategy before you apply in stock market
- Zerodha – Coin India’s 1st Direct investment mutual fund product offered by stock broker. Where you can save upto 28 lacs in 25yrs. ( calculation base on exp difference between direct mutual fund and regular mutual fund )
- 23 Branch Network and 6 Support call n trade offices you can reach easily. 1000+ support staff ever-ready to help you in your query.
- Zerodha Lead the chart with 6 lacs client base with 3% market share.
- ZerodhaTop 10 stock brokers has Branchs in Mumbai , Delhi , Gujarat’s Major Cities
Rating 4.5 / 5( Lowest Brokerage and Best Trading terminal )
Full Review of Zerodha - Click Here
#3: HDFC Securities
HDFC Securities is another Banking Broker who enjoy Banking Client base and High Brand Value. 2002 HDFC Securities started in Broking business more then 200 Branches and 516546 active Client Base ( NSE- Oct 17 UCC data).
- 3 – in – 1 Account Opening
- Wide Range of Product – EQ , FX , MF , Insurance, Loans
- 200 Branches all over India Presence
- ProTerminal – Advance Trading terminal with annual charges 1999
- 999 Rs account Opening charges
- 03% to 0.05% Intraday Brokerage
- 30% to 0.50% Delivery Brokerage
- In-depth Research report and tools
- Online Class room – stock market training
Rating 3.5 / 5( High Brokerage and Transaction Charges and AMC for Trading Terminal
Sharekhan is one of the oldest equity Broker in India. And pioneer in the internet base online broking in India.Sharekhan started in 2000 , Member of NSE, BSE , MCX , MCX-SX AND NCDEX. Sharekhan top of 5 stock broker in india with 454167 Active client in NSE. ( UCC data NSE Source ).
- Sharekhan is one of the oldest Broker in India
- 01% to 0.05% Intraday Brokerage Charges
- 10% to 0.30% Delivery Brokerage Charges
- Trade Tiger – is one of the best Trading tools / terminal in Indian stock market.
- More then 700 + Branch Office – Partner office in India
- Best Broker for Beginner trader – in-depth research and Relationship manager support for beginner
- Regular Market inside as well as advisory in Commodity Market
- MCX Account Opening Charges – Rs 500
- MCX Brokerage Charges 0.01% Intraday Brokerage ( High compare to other Leading Discount Brokerage )
- 2 times Leverage In Intraday ( Low Compare to other Leading Broker
In-Depth Review of Sharekhan - Click Here
#5: Axis Securities
Axis direct is Brand name of Axis Securities , one more Banking Broker enjoy Position in top 10 share broker in India. Thanks to its Banking arm cashing high net worth clients and corporate salary accounts in to Broking business. Axis Bank acquire Enam securities and started its Broking Business in 2010.
- 3 – in – 1 account
- Zero Brokerage in Intraday Sq up in Option Market and Rs 10 per lot if carry forward
- 01% to 0.03% Intraday Brokerage
- Swift Trader and Axis Web Trading Terminal
- 20 Bunch of Products
- Research report and investment ideas
- Learn and Earn – Knowledge Series
- Strong Branch Network
Rating : 4 / 5 ( High Brokerage compare to Discount Broker , average Trading Terminal )
Thanks Gunjan Chokshi