SP Tulsian Overview
SP Tulsian is an old name in the stock advisory space. It was launched as a weekly magazine back in 1991 as Premium investments. Then in 2007, the firm moved into the advisory space with a registered office in Mumbai. Their major emphasis has been towards analyzing market news and upcoming IPOs and they don't really have a wide variety of specific services if you are looking for one (more on that later).
SP Tulsian Services
The SP Tulsian website has two clear-cut out zones on their website:
- Member Zone
- Free Zone
Now, depending on whether you have subscribed to their services or not, you are allowed to access the corresponding zone.
Free Zone is open to any user and allows you to access:
- IPO Analysis
- Market News
- Stocks to stay away from (or Danger Stocks)
- Stock Market Pathshala
At the same time, if you have subscribed as a member, you can access the following information from SP Tulsian:
- Stock Query (you can get your stock queries resolved at a personal level with decision on buy, sell, hold or accumulate)
- Trading tips
- Long-term investment stocks
- Golden stocks
- Multibagger stocks
All these recommendations and research tips are provided through multiple modes of communication including Email, SMS, Mobile app notifications and website login.
SP Tulsian Pricing
Moving ahead, let's talk about pricing now.
As mentioned above SP Tulsian, as an advisory services firm, offers limited services to its clients. Thus, if you are looking for something specific in nature - for instance, if you want tips on agriculture-based commodity segment, you won't really get such as service.
As far as pricing is concerned, its based on subscription period as shown below:
SP Tulsian Mobile App
The advisory firm offers mobile apps for both iOS and Android users with the following features:
- Quick tips on option calls, intraday and future trading segments
- Recommendations on Stocks for holding in your portfolio for medium term
- Regular tips on multi-bagger stocks
- Free zone available for users who have not paid for the subscription
- Regular updates provided to the app, available in both versions iOS and Android
This is how the SP Tulsian mobile app looks like:
Disadvantages of SP Tulsian
Advantages of SP Tulsian
For rest of the information and check the complete review, you can view link of SP Tulsian here.