SBI Securities Review
SBI Securities or SBI Capital Securities is the broking arm of the SBI (State Bank of India) group and is a bank based full-service stockbroker. Established in the year 2006, SBI Securities is one of the most trusted brands within stock broking space in India. SBI Securities has its main headquarters in Mumbai and is present in 114 locations of the country with its partner network.
It is known to provide a wide range of trading and investment products for its clients. The list includes the following segments:
SBI Securities offers in-house trading platforms across the web, desktop and mobile devices, thus, taking care of one of the core aspects of trading - Technology. Not many stockbrokers in India take care of that responsibility and out-source that particular task.
SBI Smart Express
SBI Smart Express is the terminal based trading software from SBI Securities that needs to be downloaded and installed on your computer or laptop. This is useful for heavy traders looking for high performance and quick order execution. Some of the features of SBI Smart Express are:
- Historical data available for both fundamental as well technical analysis
- Charting functionality with..
SBI Smart Web
SBI Smart Web is a browser-based trading platform that can directly be accessed through a link without any downloads or installations. The user just needs to provide valid credentials and can start trading after logging into the application. It is a responsive application and thus, can be accessed using any device such as Desktop, Laptop, Mobile or Tablet. Here are some of the features of SBI Smart Web:
- Lightweight trading application
SBI Smart Mobile App
SBI Smart Mobile app is an average mobile trading application in terms of performance and user experience. It is well designed and has the decent number of features but when it comes to using the application, users might face some hard time in terms of usability of the app. Here are some of the features SBI Securities' Mobile app offers:
- Access to Live quotes and messages
- Market watch
SBI Securities Customer Service
This full-service stockbroker can be contacted via the following communication channels, as shown:
- Toll-Free Number
- Physical Branches
With SBI Securities, the customer service quality differs. When it comes to basic administration and account-related activities, the support provided by SBI Securities is pretty good and comes with a quick turnaround time. In fact, answers to a lot of your queries are provided on their website itself.
However, dealing with the support team in case of concerns with your trade or trading software - it is a different story altogether - a horror one actually. Most of the times, the technical support...
SBI Securities Research
Since it is a full-service stockbroker, you will get access to research reports and tips on a regular basis. Some of the research products SBI Securities provides to its client base include:
- Fundamental Reports - where you are provided with detailed research on specific stocks and companies coming from different sectors. You will be given a recommendation on Buy or Sell or Accumulate or Hold based on the market situation and corresponding impact on the stock discussed.
- Screeners - are useful for a quick glimpse of the market momentum and which specific stocks you should be monitoring for quick profit and exit. These insights are provided across Equity and Derivative segments.
- HeatMaps - as you would know, heat maps help in figuring out the specific stocks trend by the usage of specific colour codes. This saves a lot of time for users who are...
When it comes to pricing, users need to consider account opening/maintenance charges, transaction charges, taxes, duties and so on. Here we are going to talk about a few of those for SBI Securities:
SBI Securities Account Opening Charges
SBI Securities Brokerage
Use this SBI Securities Brokerage Calculator for complete charges and your profit.
To know more about this full service stockbroker, you can check this detailed review of SBI Securities