When you start earning money saving some of it for a later stage may be the last thing on your mind. Most of the times you may delay in making savings by assuming that saving can be done later when you get your dream job, but the truth is just the opposite. You will end up spending more later and have much lesser savings.
Thus starting to save early forms a strong financial foundation , not only this, it also positively affects the way you live your life.
There are various options available to get you started with the process of building your financial independence, and we are here to help you make the right decisions as far as your investments are concerned. One way is by investing money in the stock markets, which if done under properly with good guidance can provide great returns.
Introduction to SBI Capital
SBICAP Securities is a broking subsidiary of SBI capital markets LTD, which is a part of the SBI group. SBI Capital securities ( SSL) provides customers services like retail equity, institution equity, broking, E-broking, derivatives, and depository precipitant.
SBI capital entered the broking world, in the year 2006 and has a presence all across the county. It is registered with NSE as well as BSE and is DP for CDSL.
In addition to that, both resident Indians, as well as non-resident Indians, can avail the services provided by SSL.
It provides share trading services through [email protected], which links your savings account to your demat account and trading account.
Why Invest in SBI Capital?
Here are some reasons why you should invest with SBI capital,
- State Bank Of India is India’s largest bank, which builds trust amongst customers.
- There are 115 branches of SBI capital securities spread all across India.
- Customers have free access to the trading terminal like SBISMART Xpress and mobile trading app SBI Smart.
- Investments can be made in a variety of instruments like bonds, mutual funds, and IPO.
- Seamless transactions can be made due to the merging of saving, demat and trading account.
- The facility of analysis and research is available to all the customers.
Awards and Accolades achieved by SBI Capital
- The Asset triple Asia infrastructure award for ‘ Project Finance House Of the Year 9 India)’ in the year 2018.
- The asset triple-A country award for “ Best IPO” in the year 2017.
- Arogya, World healthy workplace gold level award in the year 2017.
It should be noted that all the trading platforms offered by SBI Capital, across the web, desktop and mobile devices are all in house platforms. This means that SBI capital is one of the few stock broking companies in India that offers in-house platforms.
Enlisted below are the SBI Capital trading platforms
SBI SMART EXPRESS
This is terminal based trading software that is provided by SBI Capital. This software needs to be downloaded and installed into your laptop or the desktop.
SBI Smart Express is most suitable for those who trade heavily and requires high performance.
SBI SMart Express
- Charting can be easily done.
- Customers can square off, modify or even cancel the pending orders.
- Historical data provided help in fundamental and technical analysis.
- Trading research reports are available in these trading platforms.
SBI SMART WEB
This is a browser-based trading platform, which can be directly accessed as long as your device has access to the internet. Thus there is no requirement of downloading and installation.
The customers just need to fill in the right credentials to log in to the application and can start trading.
It is quite responsive application and can be accessed using any of the electronic devices like mobile, tablet, laptop, etc.
To read the full article click here