SAS Online is one of the more experienced discount brokers in India. Incorporated in 2013 as the discount broking arm of South Asian Stock Limited, SAS Online has grown at a rapid pace acquiring new customers at a fast speed.
As of August 2019, they have 300000+ customers spread across India with a daily turnover of 10000cr+ turnover accounting for more than 1% of the total market share. One of the major reasons for this growth is their focus on providing low brokerage, high-quality customer service and trading platforms which exceed the expectations of their clients.
Why Invest with SAS Online?
SAS Online is one of India’s most trusted online discount broker providing their customers with easy account opening, good to use trading software, cheap brokerage plans coupled with good customer service.
They are a depository participant with NSDL and allows its customers to trade in Equity cash, Intraday, futures and options, currency and commodities on NSE, BSE, and MCX.
The company originally started as a team of 3 people and gradually went on to grow in terms of clients and working professionals. They have a centralized office in Delhi and don’t have any branches thereby leveraging technology and saving costs on real estate, HR and other operational costs.
Online Trading Platforms
Trading Platforms have become a necessity for brokers and their customers these days and SAS Online is known to develop reliable trading platforms thanks to their team of developers.
SAS Online provides the ALPHA platform to its clients for trading purposes. ALPHA is a re-branded Omnesys NEST trading platform which is known for its reliable performance amongst traders in India. Here is a look at the features it has to offer:
Alpha Trader is the desktop-based or software-based version of the Alpha Platform. It comes in an executable .exe file which needs to be downloaded on your desktop to start trading. Here are some of the features of this platform:
- This platform has superior charting which includes 80+ Technical indicators to help you find patterns.
- Alpha Trader offers power, flexibility, reliability, and speed to meet a trader’s demand.
- You can browse through BSE, NSE, and MCX trading and quotes using a single window.
- You can set up Scripted Alerts that notify you of any emerging opportunities by comparing your ideas with the real market data in no time.
Alpha Web is a web-based trading platform to carry out lightning-fast trades on the web. You don’t need to install any software to access it, just click on the URL and enter your login credentials to start trading.n Here are some of its features:
- You can make use of keyboard shortcuts that you may be familiar with to execute orders or navigate through the platform.
- The availability of keyboard shortcuts allows clients to instantly make sales and purchases of securities as and when they desire.
- You can easily customize the features of various charts using Alpha Web, with over 80+ technical indicators.
- Set price alert, buy/sell scripts in a single click, add scripts in the watch list, different order types and many more advanced features for traders and investors.
Click here to start using their Alpha Web
Alpha Mobile is the mobile trading app introduced by SAS Online where customers can easily buy and sell securities using their mobile phones. The app is available on iOs and Android app stores. Here are some of the features of this app:
- Using Alpha Mobile, one can easily monitor stock quotes, perform chart analysis, place and execute orders, trade, and check your positions using your mobile phones.
- Get access to real-time market data of stock market indices like NSE and BSE along with access to advanced order types, which includes cover orders, aftermarket orders, and bracket orders etc.
- Alpha Mobile allows you to set alerts for price variation and order execution at the tip of your fingers.
- This application does not limit any of your activities and even allows you to transfer funds quickly through the app.
Click here to know more.