Ripple Advisory Overview
Ripple Advisory firm is a research and advisory firm based out of Indore and was established in the year 2015. The firm provides services across different trading and investment products including Equity, currency, commodity to different types of users such as intraday traders, retail investors and institutional firms.
Furthermore, the advisory firm is one of the few that maintains a stock market blog for its users, thus, keeping that up to date with the market information.
Let's talk about the different services offered by the advisory firm to its clients:
Ripple Advisory Services
As mentioned above, Ripple Advisory firm provides services at both fundamental and technical level to multiple types of users on the stock market. These services are available for different trading and investment products. Let's discuss the segregation of these products here:
- Premium Stock Future - suitable for relatively experienced traders looking for quick profits.
- Cash Circuit Call - suitable for clients looking to place a lesser number of trades with bigger monetary targets.
- Premium Stock Cash - sensible for users looking for complete handholding with trigger price, stop loss, exits with personalized support.
MCX & NCDX Services
- MCX Powerpack - comes with short holding period, its a suitable service for commodity traders looking for quick profits.
- Agri-commodity - this service is a very niche set of users looking to invest their capital into agricultural commodities that have dependencies on multiple factors and thus, the research requires much more preciseness.
HNI and Platinum services
- Bullions Platinum
- Stock Future HNI - as the name suggests, the service is designed exclusively for high net-worth individuals looking for higher returns.
Index and currency services
This particular service and the corresponding plans are suitable for traders or investors who are looking to invest their capital into specific indices, segments or products.
- HNI Cash
- Premium MCX
- Inventory Calls
- BTST and STBT Services
- Stock Option Platinum
- Currency Premium
Ripple Advisory Pricing
When it comes to pricing, Robo advisory demands relatively higher than average payments across its service plans.
Ripple Advisory Disadvantages
- Relatively pricey across the plans
- No mobile app available
Ripple Advisory Advantages
- Free Trial Available
You can check the complete details in this review of Ripple Advisory here