Religare Securities Review
Religare Securities is a subsidiary of Religare Enterprises Limited. Launched as a Full-Service broker in the year 1986, Religare Securities serves 8,00,000 clients with a presence in more than 500 locations in the country. Religare Securities has a running membership with BSE, NSE MCX-SX and USE.
It is also a depository participant with CDSL and NDSL. Religare Securities Limited also offers some unique services such as TIN & PAN facilitation at select branches and works as NSDL-appointed enrolment agency for Aadhaar UID (Unique Identification Number) as well.
"Religare Securities has a total of 1,37,333 registered active clients as per 2017"
With Religare securities you can trade or invest in the following market segments:
- Mutual Funds
- Mutual Funds
Religare Securities Trading Platforms
Religare Online Web
Religare Online is a browser-based trading platform where the clients can just log in and proceed to trade from any desktop or laptop without any installation involved. The tool provides the following features:
- Market Watch
- Customized lists
- High speed and real-time quotes and trending charts
- Flexibility of trading from anywhere
- Intraday data for the last 10 days and historical data for the last 5 years available.
Religare - Trade on the Go
Trade On the Go is a mobile app from Religare that allows its customers to trade through their mobile phones. The app is available across Android and iOS platforms. The broker also provides a downloadable file that users with phones such as Blackberry can download and install on their phones. Some of the features of the mobile app include:
- Order placement from anywhere
- Live quotes streaming customized as per internet bandwidth
- Personalized Market watch
- App allows tracking of order book, trade book, market depth, stock portfolio etc
- Advanced charting with market trends, indices, and corresponding indicators
This is another mobile-based trading application from Religare Securities. The app is available in both Android and iOS versions with a simple and clean user interface. Some of the features of this mobile app include:
- Allows you to trade across multiple segments such as Equity, Commodity, and Currency
- Provision to add various watchlists
- Customization and personalization allowed along with alerts and notifications set up.
- Single swipe order placement feature
At the same time, there are certain concerns with the application as well:
- The application gets stuck or crashes at times.
- Funds transfer can be a concern.
- Does not work smoothly on some of the Android smartphone models
Thus, to give you an idea, there are much better mobile apps available in the market as compared to the one offered by Religare Securities.
Equity ODIN Diet Application
Equity ODIN DIET application is an executable file that can be installed on a desktop or laptop. Although, old school, the application works at a high speed. Some of the useful features of the software are:
- Allows to trade in equities, currency, commodities, Mutual funds, IPOs all in one screen
- Advanced portfolio tracker and live market watch
- Recent features such as Stock screener
Religare Securities offers its customer to choose from a wide range of financial services through its sophisticated and customized trading platform called R-ACE (Religare Advanced Client Engine). Given below are 3 types of R-ACE accounts available to investors.
- R-ACE (Basic)R-ACE (Religare Advanced Client Engine) is a basic online trading account provided by Religare. This goes well with clients who do not want to install or download any software on their machines. Customers can get information of their account both online as well as through phone calls.
- R-ACE Lite (Advanced)R-ACE Lite is the advanced trading platform, which provides all the features as provided by R-ACE (Basic) account. On top of it. it also provides real-time streaming stock quotes and alerts. This account comes with a browser-based online trading platform. So you do not need to install any additional software.
- R-ACE Pro (Professional)As the name indicates this account is meant for high volume professional traders. In addition to the features mentioned above, it also comes with a Trading Terminal Software which needs to be installed on your computer. This terminal directly connects the investor to the stock market and is equipped with all industry standard Trading Terminal features such as technical charting (intra-day and EOD), multiple watch list, advanced hot-key functions for faster trading, derivative chains, futures & options calculator etc.
Religare Securities Customer Service
Religare Securities provides the following communication channels for its customer service:
- Toll-free number
- Offline Branches
- Social Media (Twitter & Facebook)
The customer service quality is one area that is just average in quality when it comes to Religare Securities. The areas that can be improved include:
- Turnaround time - is time Religare Securities times to resolve your query or concern
- Quality of resolution
Religare Securities Pricing
Account Opening Charges
To open an account with Religare Securities, here are the charges you need to bear:
"Religare Securities provides lifetime Free AMC for ₹2500 upfront payment"
Make sure to negotiate on the brokerage charges you finally pay to Religare Securities, especially if you are looking to start with high initial trading account deposit.
Use this Religare Securities Brokerage Calculator for complete charges and your profit.
"Call and Trade facility at Religare Securities is charged at ₹10 per executed order"
For more information, Check this detailed Religare Securities Review.