Whenever, you decide to start trading in stocks or make investments in mutual funds, SIP etc., it is always recommended that you should do your own part of the research about various stock broking firms that offers its services in India so that you can choose the right stock broking firm according to your Investment and trading needs.
To help you with it, today we have come up with the detailed review of one of India’s leading stock broking companies, Reliance Securities.
A Little About Reliance Securities
Reliance Securities is a broking firm of Reliance Capital Limited, which is the financial services division of Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group.
Reliance securities is a well known and established brokerage firm of India that offers its customers financial services like FDs, Corporate FDs, bonds, Mutual Funds, IPOs, derivatives as well as currency. This full-time broker is a registered member of NSE and BSE.
Why Invest With Reliance Securities
Here are some reasons why you should invest with Reliance Securities,
- It offers best quality of research service.
- Wide options for making investments are available to the customers.
- Trading Platforms are very fast and easy to use.
- Brokerage plans offered by Reliance securities are quite competitive.
- Online trading platforms of this brokerage firm are ISO 9001:2008 certified.
Awards And Accolades Achieved By Reliance Securities
- Recognized as Best Brand In the year 2019.
- Received prestigious ISO 9001:2015, for efficient and effective deployment of the processes.in the year 2019.
- Awarded for ‘ Best Use Of Big Data Analytics’ at BFSI Awards by ABP news, in the year 2018.
- Received ‘NSE Market Achievers Award 2018’ for Liquid ETF.
Reliance Securities Trading Platforms
Reliance Securities offers its customers a variety of trading platforms across all the devices that are used by its customers. These are advanced trading platforms that give the customer proper insights, updates and news so that the customers can trade seamlessly. The detailed information about its various trading platforms is given below,
This is a desktop-based trading platform. That allows the customers of Reliance Securities to trade conveniently across all the trading segments. This application has many advanced features and historical trading charts that prove to be helpful while trading.
- The customers can place the orders instantaneously with the help of short keys. Furthermore, they can also personalize the shortcut keys according to their own preferences.
- This platform has charting features with multiple indicators and also historical charting data, which makes self-analysis of the market very easy.
- The Span Margin Calculator enables the customers to calculate the required margin to execute various orders.
- The customer can create multiple watch list for set of various stocks according to their own preferences. Thus there is no hassle while watching the stocks.
- Furthermore, the customer can also set up an alert for the stock price at which they want to sell the particular stock, so that they do not miss the opportunity.
TRICK is an advanced web-based platform, that helps the customers to identify, analyze as well as research about the potential stocks. Thus it helps in taking the right trading decisions.
- The stock analysis that is done by scoring methodology gives customers information about health score, industry position, group performance, ranking and financial position.
- It keeps customers very well informed about all the latest news from the market in a very simple way.
- The customers get analyzed and filtered news along with its source.
- It helps customers to analyze their trading decisions.
- In addition to all that it evaluates portfolio’s risk tolerance, performance as well as exposure in real time, so that the customers can make informed decisions.
Tick Pro is a mobile trading app that simplifies the complex world of stock trading, thus empowering you to take full control of the market.
- It offers customers of Reliance Securities derivative strategies so that they are able to meet your risk profile in just a single click.
- Gives authentic information about stocks, sectors and global markets for carrying out quick trades.
- Live streaming of quotes; market depth and limits are displayed on a single dashboard.
- The trading strategies can be made effortlessly by knowing the profit potential of option trades to make calculated decisions.
This trading platform helps the customers to quickly take advantage of any profit-making opportunities arising in the market. It executes orders as soon as opportunities to make profit comes into the market with Algo trading’s pre-input parameter.
- As the trading is automated, fundamental logic is used while trading instead of human emotions, thus increasing the chances of making a profit.
- Each and every opportunity to make profits will be detected automatically, thus there are no possible chances of missing the opportunity.
CALL AND TRADE
This trading platform provided by the Reliance Securities allows its customers to trade even when they are having low internet connectivity. The customers just have to call them and trade through a Call And Trade Desk. The customers just have to call the desk by using the registered mobile number which will connect them to the executive. Reliance Securities offers free 20 calls per month, hence the customer has to pay from 21 st call of the month.
- The facility to trade through Call and Trade Desk is present throughout the trading session so that the customers can carry out their direct trading.
To know more click here