Prudent Equity Overview
Prudent Equity (SEBI reg. no. INH100000361) is an independent research and advisory firm based out of Gurgaon, India. Primarily, aiming its research at small and medium companies, Prudent research majorly focuses on long-term investments. The firm is headed by Siddharth Oberoi, who is a SEBI registered analyst himself.
Prudent Equity Services
Being a very niche research and advisory firm, Prudent Equity provides its services across:
- Stock Queries
- Stock Recommendations
- Value Picks
- Long-term picks
- Portfolio restructuring
Prudent Equity Pricing
As far as pricing is concerned, there are only two subscription plans available with the advisory firm. These plans depend on the commitment period you have set up yourself for.
Prudent Equity Disadvantages
- No advisory services for intraday traders or short-term investors looking for relatively quicker returns
- Limited plans overall without any segregation of trading/investing segments
- No free trial available
Prudent Equity Advantages
- The research firm has seen one of the lowest registered complaints.
- Customer support available through direct lines, mobile phones, email, the web form.
- Experienced research team
You can check the rest of the detailed information in this review of Prudent Equity here.