PowerYourTrade is a research and advisory initiative powered by the TV18 group. The firm provides real-time trading strategies for intraday trading and investment recommendations for long-term investors.
You can avail services based on your trading style, preferred trading segments, investment capital and advisory budget. PowerYourTrade does not have its own advisory team but runs partnership with some of the renowned stock broking houses such as Karvy Online, Ventura Securities, Motilal Oswal, Sushil Finance etc.
Furthermore, the firm claims to have services of some of the top names in the stock market research domain. Nonetheless, you are advised not to trust everything at face value and be very cautious before committing your hard earned capital to any advisory firm.
There are four types of services offered by PowerYourTrade including:
- Technical Package - Under this package, you get access to trading calls namely Intraday, Positional (Short & Long-Term Calls), Delivery-based, Futures and Options and Currency calls. This package also covers PYT Chat with experts, Stock Signs, Market Outlook, Brokerage Recommendations etc.
- Fundamental Package - You will primarily be looking forward to Multi-baggers or long-term investment calls in this package. Other than that, you will be provided access to Stock Signs, Market Outlook, Brokerage Recommendations etc.
- Commodity Package -
All the above-mentioned services offered by PowerYourTrade are offered at three time period levels, including:
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 1 year
Here are some of the concerns of using advisory services of this research firm:
- No in-house research team takes away the ownership factor of the research provided by the firm.
- There are chances that the research is directly taken from the stockbroking partners and provided further to clients at a specific cost.
At the same time, you will get the following benefits of PowerYourTrade:
- Since it is powered by a strong media house, it certainly enjoys the user trust factor.
- Pretty reasonable priced plans offered.
To check rest of the information and the pricing details, you can check the review of PowerYourTrade.