MyValueTrade is strictly meant for traders. In this review, we will look at areas where the broker shines, but first we’ll see where MyValueTrade can improve.
Myvaluetrade is a discount broker. Today, discount brokers are performing better than full-service brokers in terms of clients and number of trades done on their trading platform. However, when it comes to investment, clients still choose big brokers. This is because of their fear of losing the investment in case of broker default.
Therefore, any broker whether discount or full-fledged, wanting to have a large clientele, should be transparent and offer the services that they advertise on the web. More importantly, the client should be able to access all the data from the website itself. Support staff should also be available readily.
Without any doubt, MyValueTrade provides the lowest brokerage plans for its clients but it seems to be a let down when it comes to technology which can be improved.
My Value Trade Trading Platforms
Here are the details of the trading platforms across Web, Mobile, and Desktop being offered by MyValueTrade:
MVT Trader - Desktop
This is a desktop trading application that needs to be installed on your PC via an executable .exe file. Here are some of the features of this app:
- Advanced charting with over 40+ indicators to help you make better decisions.
- Stay updated on your favorite stocks with their daily, weekly and monthly highs and lows.
- Learn more about market sentiment by connecting your twitter feed via the application
- View 4 business channels while working on the app.
- Easily customize the platform as per your trading needs.
- Stable platform with low latency for quicker order execution.
- You can place different order types like BO, CO, and AMO
MVT Mobile App
Nowadays, Mobile trading apps have become very important for trading as they provide the user with access to the markets from the comfort of their smartphones. Here are some of the features of the app:
- Efficient and easy to use app with various features like news alerts, order history, price alerts, top gainers and losers, etc.
- Advanced charting techniques to help traders with identifying patterns.
- Single I’D and password for logging into all of MVT’s platforms.
- Market watch sync feature allows users to save their lists created on other platforms.
This app has not been received well with its users due to issues with performance, usability etc. If you are looking for a good experience of trading on your mobile, it’s better to look elsewhere.
MVT Classic Web
A browser-based application that can be accessed by entering the URL in any browser and then giving your login credentials. Here are some of the features of this platform:
- Single sign-on feature gives you accessibility to this platform using existing credentials with MVT.
- You can trade in equities, commodities and currency markets using this platform.
- Get access to technical charts to help you make informed decisions while trading.
This platform is not known for providing a good user experience with the mobile version not being responsive and compromising user experience.
Here is a detailed look at the account opening charges and brokerage plans being offered by MyValueTrade.
Account Opening and Maintenance Charges
In order to open an account with MyValueTrade you have to pay the below account opening and maintenance fees :
|Trading Account Opening Charges (One Time)||₹555|
|Trading Annual Maintenance Charges AMC (Yearly Fee)||Nil|
|Demat Account Opening Charges (One Time)||Nil|
|Demat Account Annual Maintenance Charges AMC (Yearly Fee)||
To know more click here