Being incorporated in 1985, MyValueTrade (MVT) pivoted towards the discount broking model in August 2014 offering flat fee brokerage plans along with unlimited monthly and yearly plans at very low rates.
The company was incorporated in 1985 with the name of Arora Financial Consultants Limited. In 1990, the company acquired the status of SEBI accredited Category-I Merchant Banker under the name MasterTrust Limited. Soon after its inception, the company became members of the leading stock exchanges of India including NSE, BSE, MCX, and NCDEX.
With its large client base of over 2.5 Lakhs, MVT has achieved an average turnover of ₹ 4500+ crore per day across all the segments. MVT provides online services for trading in Equity Delivery, Equity Intraday, Future and options, currency and commodities on NSE, BSE, NCDEX, and MCX. Along with this, MVT also offers its clients to trade in IPOs, Mutual funds, NCDs and bonds.
This My Value Trade Review 2020 will list in detail various features which include:
- Single login for BackOffice, analytics, trading, Demat account reports, and funds pay-in/ payout services
- Flexi Balance feature allows you to trade in all the segments using one amount offering hassle-free transfer across all the exchanges
- MVT allows you to transfer funds with more than 45 major banks
- It supports After Market Order and Cover orders with an option of Trailing Stop loss in both Equity, and Future and Options
- MVT offers 33 times leverage or exposure for equity Intraday trading
My Value Trade Trading Platforms
Here are the details of the trading platforms across Web, Mobile, and Desktop being offered by MyValueTrade:
MVT Trader - Desktop
This desktop-based trading application needs to be installed on your PC via an executable .exe file. Here are some of the features of this app:
- Advanced charting with over 40+ indicators to help you make better decisions
- Stay updated on your favorite stocks with their daily, weekly and monthly highs and lows.
- Learn more about market sentiment by connecting your twitter feed via the application
- View 4 business channels while working on the app.
- Easily customize the platform as per your trading needs.
- Stable platform with low latency for quicker order execution
- You can place different order types like BO, CO, and AMO
MVT Mobile App
Nowadays, Mobile trading apps have become very important for trading as they provide the user with access to the markets from the comfort of their smartphones. Here are some of the features of the app:
- Efficient and easy-to-use app with various features like news alerts, order history, price alerts, top gainers and losers etc.
- Advanced charting techniques to help traders with identifying patterns
- Single ID and password for logging into all of MVT’s platforms
- Market watch sync feature allows users to save their lists created on other platforms.
This app has not been received well with its users due to issues with performance, usability, etc. If you are looking for a good experience of trading on your mobile, it is better to look elsewhere.
MVT Classic Web
A browser-based application that can be accessed by entering the URL in any browser and then giving your login credentials. Here are some of the features of this platform:
- The single sign-in feature gives you accessibility to this platform using existing credentials with MVT.
- You can trade in equities, commodities, and currency markets using this platform.
- Get access to technical charts to help you make informed decisions while trading.
This platform is not known for providing a good user experience with the mobile version not being responsive and compromising user experience.