Motilal Oswal Mobile Trading App Introduction
The mobile trading app from Motilal Oswal is one of the decent performing apps in India. The app offers some more-than-basic features for its guest users as well to understand how it works and what features it has to offer for its clients. Clients can trade across segments such as Equity, Commodity, Currency, IPOs and Mutual funds at the same time.
It comes loaded with the following features:
- As the user logs into the application, the home screen basically gives an overview of how different indices and corresponding segments are performing to go along with top gainers and losers etc.
- Users have the option to add multiple watchlists across indices, asset classes and segments with a cap of 50 scrips per market watch. A market watch basically helps clients to closely observe the performance of some of the filtered out stocks or other trading products.
- Different charting options for technical and fundamental analysis help users to judge overall trends and performance of specific stocks
- For intra-day traders, there is a provision of 5 Best 'bids and asks' that let the user know top 5 options for placing trades for a selected stock. Here is one such instance:
Advantages of Motilal Oswal Mobile Trading App
- Pretty exhaustive app with multiple features and ease of use
- As a full-service stockbroker, Motilal Oswal provides different research reports, tips and recommendations of more than 225 listed companies and more than 20 sectors to its clients.
Disadvantages of Motilal Oswal Mobile Trading App
There are few concerns with the mobile app as well, as listed below:
- Few connectivity issues at lower internet bandwidths, especially in smaller cities
- Delays in market data is observed at times
In order to check the rest of the review, you can find the details here at review of Motilal Oswal Mobile App