Lowest Brokerage Charges in India - Overview
A few years back, stock broking in India comprised primarily of Full-Service brokers which made trading a high-cost affair. Thus, people used to be hesitant to enter into trading assuming most of their profits will be eaten up by the broker itself. However, in the recent few years, the dynamics of stockbroking industry have changed with the introduction of discount brokers.
These type of brokers have hit the right spot by countering that age-old problem of high brokerage charges. Some of these discount brokers charge some of the lowest brokerage charges in India.
You can check out some of the top discount brokers in India with a detailed review here.
These discount brokers primarily charge a fixed brokerage at per trade level or provide a fixed charge at a periodic (daily, monthly or yearly) level. This brokerage has nothing to do with:
- Monetary value of the placed transaction
- Number of transactions done over a period of time
Here is the list of stockbrokers that charge lowest brokerage charges in India:
5Paisa offers brokerage and other charges as follows:
- Straightforward pricing at ₹10 per executed order across segments
- First 5 Trades for Free
- One thing that differentiates 5Paisa from other brokers is that it has the backing of India Infoline, a trustable name in the stockbroking space in India.
Check out this 5Paisa Brokerage Calculator for complete understanding.
Zerodha brokerage charges are as follows:
- ₹0 for Equity delivery
- 0.01% or ₹20 per executed trade whichever is lower
Check out this Zerodha Brokerage Calculator for complete understanding.
Here are the Zerodha transaction charges.
SAS Online brokerage charges are as follows:
- ₹9 or 0.01% per executed order
- Fixed monthly charge of ₹999 for Equity trading
- Fixed monthly charge of ₹999 for Commodity trading
- Fixed monthly charge of ₹499 for Currency trading
Check out this SAS Online Brokerage Calculator for complete understanding.
Here are the SAS Online transaction charges:
My Value Trade brokerage charges are as follows:
- ₹10 per executed order
- Fixed monthly charge of ₹1000 for trading across segments
- Fixed yearly charge of ₹10000 for trading across segments
Check out this My Value Trade Brokerage Calculator for complete understanding.
Here are details on the My Value Trade transaction charges
Finvasia brokerage charges are as follows:
Finvasia does not charge based on the transaction. Instead, this discount broker charges you based on the trading platform you use for your trading. Here are the details:
- NEST: ₹149 per segment, ₹99 bracket order Premium Plan - ₹777 all segments, ₹0 bracket order.
- AMI Broker: ₹299 per month for unlimited trading across segments.
- Presto: ₹1599 per month (license cost extra) for unlimited trading across segments.
For more details and rest of the review, you can check Lowest Brokerage Charges in India