- If you get half percent smarter each year you will be genius when you die
- Before reading this blog ask yourself whats the single most important step you must take to become a successful trader.
- Keeping a good record will enable you to learn from your experience
- Keeping a good record will make you your own teacher and a better trader
- We found that the percentage of successful traders is higher among women
- Women tend to be more disciplined and less arrogant than men.
Life of success full trader
- You can be free
- You can live and work from anywhere in the world
- A successful trader can be independent of routine and not answer to anybody.
- This is the life of success full trader
The mistake in the stock market
- If you made money in your first trade and then on the second trade
- It will lead you to the delusion that making money in the stock market is easy
- It will take you a couple of years to get out of this delusion
- If your mind is not aligned with the market or if you ignore the changes in the mass psychology of crowds you have no chance of making money.
- Focus on reality sees the market as it is.
Learning from the stock market
- The most important pillars of the stock market are psychology - market analysis - risk management - good tracking record
- Volume and open interest reflect the emotions of the crowd
- The best predictor of your success is your quality of the record-keeping
- The market is set up by the big players so that the small traders must lose money
- The trading industry slowly kill traders by commission and leverage
- Trading is not a zero-sum game it is a minus sum game
- The winner in trade receive less than what loser loss in stock market
- Use limit order to buy and sell
- A good trader always tries to make the right trade. If he trade money will follow him
- The stock market is always changing and defeating the trading strategies
- Trading is not an emotional game, emotional trading always result in losses
- Start recording your trading with the reason for entry and reason of exit from the trade