Kotak Stock Trader Introduction
Kotak Securities offers decent trading applications across devices and the mobile app Kotak Stock Trader definitely lies in line with that proposition. The mobile app is pretty exhaustive in nature with different research tips, good enough resources for user education on basics of trading and investing, varied technical and fundamental analysis features as well as from user experience point of view.
Kotak Stock Trader Features
- As the user logs into the application, the dashboard screen gives a quick idea of the market dynamics with information on Nifty and Sensex exchanges (can be changed) to go along with market gainers and losers for the day.
- The mobile app provides multiple features to users along with easy navigation, thus, offering decent usability in its usage.
- Quick help available with a Radial scroller at the right part of the screen so that user may quickly switch across different features. All this helps to provide optimal trading experience to the users.
- In-built integration with Bloomberg TV within the mobile application to get a detailed understanding of the financial experts of the media house.
Kotak Stock Trader Disadvantages
Here are some of the concerns you might face while using this mobile trading application:
- The mobile app was last updated on December 2016 and it has been more than 6 months that this app has seen an update. This is definitely a big concern, especially, coming from a brand such as Kotak Securities.
- Since the customer care of Kotak Securities is average, the concerns..
Kotak Stock Trader Advantages
At the same time, this mobile app from Kotak Securities offers the following advantages:
- Research reports and tips available for users to access and place trades accordingly.
- Kotak Stock Trader is available on Android, Apple iOS, Blackberry, Java and Windows operating systems.
For more information, you can check the detailed review of Kotak Stock Trader.