Mutual funds investments are investment instruments that help an investor build wealth gradually over the long-term. They are optimal for investors who want to get access to professionally managed funds at affordable prices. Through mutual funds, investors can enjoy the benefits of low transaction costs, liquidity, tax benefits and diversification. Mutual funds also allow investors to earn excellent returns by investing in a single fund that holds diversified stocks.
Motilal Oswal is a brokerage firm that provides financial services to its customers. They have been in the stock market for more than 30 years. Their services include broking and distribution, asset management, private wealth management, institutional equities, home finance, investment banking, private equity, etc.
Over the years, they have launched many mutual fund products that have performed exceptionally well. With an extensive range of mutual funds products available, investors can choose any of them for investments. However, not all of their products are suitable for investors, but few mutual fund products provide decent returns to the investors.
Some of their top-performing mutual fund's products include:
1. Motilal Oswal Multicap 35 Fund
2. Motilal Oswal Long-term equity Fund
3. Motilal Oswal Focused 25 Fund
4. Motilal Oswal Midcap 30 Fund
5. Motilal Oswal Dynamic Fund
All the funds listed above follow a unique investment strategy when it comes to the returns. Hence, it is important that investors read about the fund products and analyze whether they align with their investment objective.
While mutual fund investments may seem like good investment products, if the investor does not conduct the fund's appropriate research, they may be drowning their hard-earned money. Hence, before investing in mutual funds, investors must conduct thorough research about the products.
Some steps they can follow are:
1. Before picking a fund, investors must analyze the fund's risk profile and check whether it aligns with their risk profile.
2. Investors must hold the liquidity a fund offers in their minds. They must be able to analyze when they would require the invested funds.
3. Investors should check the fund's performance over the past few years. It would give them a decent idea about its performance.