IIFL Trader Terminal Introduction
IIFL Trader terminal is the terminal based trading application or software from the house of IIFL or India Infoline. As a user, you'd be required to download and install IIFL Trading terminal onto your desktop or computer for trading. It is optimal for users who are looking for a high-performance trading application, especially for intraday trading.
IIFL Trader Terminal Configuration Requirments
This trading application requires you to have Windows (98, 2000, 2003, NT, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10) operating system.
Users also need Dot Net framework installed on their machines before accessing the software.
Pentium/Celeron Processor with RAM - 256Mb. Ideally 512Mb and above.
IIFL Trader Terminal Features
- Live Market Data, Streaming Quotes.
- Single click order placement with short-cut key functionality. Similarly, shortcut keys can be applied to access other features as well.
- Comes with 2-level authentication for additional security
- Provision to add multiple market watch lists so that users can view information on pre-selected scrips. Within each scrip, clients can view data such as LTP (Last Traded Price, Best bid rate, total volume, best offer rate etc.)
- High-speed order execution - performance wise, IIFL Trader terminal is one of the top-notch trading softwares.
- Market Analyzer feature helps clients to have a quick glance at the current situation of the market with information of low losers, gainers, 52-week high/low and so on.
Disadvantages of IIFL Trader Terminal
This terminal software comes with the following concerns and limitations. Thus, be wary of these areas before you get all excited towards using this trading application:
- The terminal software is not available for iOS users and is only limited to Windows users only.
- If users want to trade in future and options (F&Os) segment, they are required to submit written an application and income proofs for terminal activation.
Advantages of IIFL Trader Terminal
At the same time, you get the following benefits while using this terminal based trading software from IIFL:
- Users can chat in real time with the customer care of India Infoline to get assistance during market hours.
- Since IIFL is a full-service stockbroker - users get fundamental reports and technical trading calls within the trading application. There is a daily report called 'Market Mantra' and a weekly report called 'Weekly Wrap' for deep analysis and then there are 'IIFL Calls' for quick intra-day tips.
- Provision to add AMO (After Market Order) i.e. users can place an order after market hours and such orders get processed the next business day of the stock market.
To check out the rest of the review, you can find these details at IIFL Trader Terminal