IIFL also known as India Infoline Financial Limited is a full-service broker is known to be a pioneer in the Indian stock broking segment. They have more than 4 million customers across their 2300 branches through 18500+ workforce. The conglomerate is also listed on both exchanges as INDIAINFO on NSE, allowing security trading transactions.
This IIFL Review 2020 discusses the various offerings with modern transaction modes and the lowest brokerage through the 5paisa trading platform, IIFL also offers full-service stockbroking services. Since its inception in 1995, IIFL has gained popularity based on its accurate research supported by a strong in-house research team and a dedicated customer support system.
Besides, the firm has also been acclaimed for its quality of services, support, and performance across the sector. Some of its latest achievements include:
Awarded ‘Best Customer Services Excellence in Financial Services’ in the Customer Service & Loyalty Category at the World Quality Congress and Awards 2018.
- Recognized by ET Now and Broadcast One as a ‘Disruptor’ in the BFSI sector for innovation through technological intervention in NBFC space.
- ‘Best Performing Primary Lending Institution’ under CLSS for EWS/LIG – Second by Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs.
- ‘Best Broker with Global presence’ award at the BSE-IPF D&B Equity Broking Awards in 2012 due to its presence in cities like Hong Kong, New York, Colombo, London, and Singapore through various subsidiaries.
- IIFL’s research team has also been awarded many accolades over the years.
Here is a detailed look at their services:
IIFL offers the following trading platforms to its customers:
IIFL Trader Terminal
This is an executable application that needs to be downloaded and installed on the users’ laptop/desktop to start trading. This app is made especially for those who are active traders and like to trade in high volume. Here are some of the features of the app:
- Suitable for high volume trading with a powerful interface and super-fast order execution
- Live streaming of market quotes and prices for multiple stocks
- Access to Live Intraday price charts which get updated live
- Get instant P&L of your present and past trades
- Follow as many stocks as you want and get instant alerts on any price movements
- Easy cancellation of past and present orders at the click of a button
- Track the top gainers and losers of the day
- Facility to square off all your trades at the click of a button
- Online fund transfer facility with banks like HDFC, ICICI, etc.
- Access to research reports, market calls to help you with your trades
- Online intraday calls, technical analysis tools and much more at the click of a button
IIFL Trader Terminal Web
The trader terminal application is also available as a browser-based platform where you just need to login and start trading without having to go through the hassle of installing software. This terminal is made for those customers who don’t want to trade in high volumes and doesn’t offer super-high-speed execution of trades.
Users can log in based on what particular segment they want to trade-in. Some of the different logins are below:
Some of the features of this application are:
- Heat maps
- Ease of access from your browser
- Research reports and real-time tips
- Advanced tools and charting patterns
IIFL Markets Mobile App
IIFL Markets is the mobile app from India Infoline which is available for Android, ios and Windows users. This app is very highly rated on the Android App store with a rating of 4.⅗. Some of the features of the mobile app are below:
- Access to live market updates and news on the tap of a button
- Trade from anywhere using a single swipe feature which allows you to place a trade by swiping
- Set price alerts of securities across all segments
- Make multiple watchlists across different segments
- Easily connect with the customer support at the tap of a button
- Users can now apply for an IPO through the mobile app
- Get all the required information about stock from price to latest news and updates at a single click
Read more about the broker