IIFL Markets Mobile App Introduction
IIFL Markets mobile app is one of the best performing mobile apps in the country by the veteran full-service broking house in the country, IIFL or India Infoline. The app has been developed in-house by a team of around 50 and has seen multiple updates with new features introduced every time.
IIFL Markets is one the topmost rated mobile app with more than 92% satisfaction score. It is one of the very few high-performance mobile apps that offer a decent number of features to access to go along with high-speed execution.
IIFL Markets Mobile App Features
- Access to live prices across Equity, Commodity and Currency segments with detailed dashboards of different indices
- Users can customize watchlists across exchanges with multiple columns, customization options and resistance levels
- The app has been downloaded by:
- 550k Android users
- 170k iOs users
- 60k windows users
- Being a full-service stockbroker, IIFL provides in-app recommendations on top 500 stocks across sectors, domains, industries by IIFL research team. To bring some perspective to it, some of the other stockbrokers provide research on less than 150 listed companies, Angel broking, for instance, provides research on 140 listed companies.
- Users can set price alerts on specific stocks by setting greater than or less than conditions as shown:
- Inbuilt integration with Bloomberg TV with live streaming and feed along with Youtube videos
- In-app trading calls with a time period, stop loss and target prices. Users can place trades with a couple of taps from there.
IIFL Markets Mobile App Disadvantages
There are few areas of concerns that IIFL can look at to make sure the overall user experience of the mobile app stays at the best. Here are those listed:
- The mobile app logs out after a span of 15-20 minutes and the user is required to re-login into the application.
IIFL Markets Mobile App Advantages
At the same time, this mobile app from IIFL comes with the following benefits for its users:
- Mobile app versions available across operating systems including Android, iOS and Windows
- Single tap buy and sell provision for quick actions on market opportunities
- Users can call research executives directly from the app to get quick recommendations and tips
To check out the complete review of this mobile app, you can check the review of IIFL Markets.