A lot many times we have urged to select a good stock which would give us good returns. This is also an emotion which a trader or investor have in the markets. Though there are a plenty of good fundamental and technical analysis service providers in the market, we still incur losses. However the best part about the market is that it gives you a chance to roll back to a profitable position.
The best way to select a good stock for trading or investment purpose is to check the Fundamentals of that share.
The Basic Pointers will checking these should be :
1. The Company should not have incurred losses for the past two quarters.
2. The Debt Equity Ratio should be less than 2:1
3. Market Capitalization should be more than 250 Crores
4. The Basis of the stock selected should have a Price of minimum INR-25
5. The Total Pledge of the Company should be less than 20%
For daily market outlook pertaining to the market movement can be checked from :