In today’s rookie world, it’s not only hard to find the best stock advisory company, at the same time, it also really very tough to find out a genuine trader. Are you surprised with this statement? You may be, but, we can’t deny this fact because it is the only truth of the stock market.
Firstly, we will talk about the fake traders who do gambling to earn huge profit by putting a few amount of resources to the stock market. Traders of this category are not good for the industry as they force others to follow the same strategy as they are following to earn money. Trading world is so complex and so as the traders. To understand the true traders and investors, everyone should know about their background & working strategy.
Now, if we discuss the advisory companies, for beginners it is also a complex job to handle with. Sometimes, most of the advisory companies promise a huge profit and people quickly believe them without even discussing their risk management policies. No doubt, you can find numerous firms all across the globe, but getting the one that is leading with accuracy, experience and trust is like getting sweets in both your hands. In order to make yourself a pioneer in trading, you must start investing with a genuine and reputed advisory company or portal.
Today, the internet is full of stock provider companies/websites and everyone claiming itself as a no.1 advisory company. Now, it’s your turn to recognise the best one and tie up with them to get beneficial stock tips.
To identify the fake advisors and advisory companies, one must keep in mind the following hints:
- Check his SEBI registration number of research analyst or investment advisor first.
- If a company has no social promotion strategy, it means the agents or associated people are cheating on you. Point to be noted, if the associates don’t have time to promote their website on Whatsapp/Facebook/Twitter. How they would be capable enough to answer the queries regularly generated by numerous traders.
- Be aware of the companies made huge profit commitments like “you can undoubtedly earn much by contributing a little”. These types of advisory portals only exist to distract inexperienced traders and beginners.
- Most of the firms assert that they will provide or share the profit amount next day. These are only the operators messages get constantly flashed over the screen.
- One more thing about the fake sites is the people connected with it would not face your questions and not even try to answer them in the next session. Be there and watch their reactions. If they can’t answer your questions, it implies that they are fake.
- Also, try to keep away from the portals that claim to provide 100% Sure Shot trading tips with high accuracy. They first provoke you with these flashy offers and later deny from their commitments.
Along with portraying the tips to recognise fake stock tips proving companies, this blog also has some beneficial tips through which you can find out the genuine stock advisory company as your trading partners. They are as follows:
- First of all, if a company claims itself as a genuine stock consultant firm, check whether it is a SEBI registered firm or not. This is the best way to recognise the true advisory company.
- Whenever you decided to go with an investment tips provider company, do ask a question about their stock calls accuracy. If they are genuine about their recommendations, it means they are great else they are fake.
- Also, check their risk reward ratio by having some of the trail services. This will make you more confident.
Apart from these hints, you can also have few more relevant tips by doing intense research about the genuine stock advisory company.