HDFC Securities Mobile App Overview
HDFC Securities provides its clients with a decent performing mobile trading application. This mobile app is available on multiple platforms including Android, iOS, BlackBerry OS with a flexibility of 11 different Indian regional languages along with English. The app allows its users to trade and invest in Equity shares, derivatives, mutual funds and ETFs.
HDFC Securities Mobile App Features
Here are some of the features offered by the mobile app to its users:
- Since HDFC Securities is a full-service stockbroker, you are provided with all kinds of research, tips and recommendations at both fundamental and technical levels.
- The default homepage displays a default market watch with stock values, market movement type, the difference between the open and closing price of the day.With a single tap, the user gets the option to buy, sell, get the latest quote and understand the trend of the stock for a quick judgement.
- The app comes with decent usability. For instance, to remove a specific stock from the market watchlist, the user can just swipe from right to left.
- Users can view the assets across segments within a single screen. Furthermore, with a single tap, users can have a glance at the detailed portfolio.
HDFC Securities Mobile App Disadvantages
Here are some of the concerns of using this mobile application from HDFC Securities:
- Limited features to perform detailed technical and fundamental analysis. Thus, if you are a client of HDFC securities, it's better to perform your own analysis using other trading platforms of HDFC securities.
- Login issues observed multiple times.
HDFC Securities Mobile App Advantages
At the same time, you get the following benefits of using this mobile application:
- The mobile app is pretty lightweight and requires only 6.52 MB space for install.
- Users are provided with daily regular notifications so that traders can get the best of recommendations and tips to avail market opportunities.
You can check the complete review with all the information here at the review of HDFC Securities Mobile App