Geojit Selfie Overview
Geojit Selfie is the mobile trading application from the full-service stockbroker - Geojit BNP Paribas. This mobile app allows you to trade and invest in multiple segments including Equity, Commodity, Currency, Derivatives (futures and options) and mutual funds.
Although the broker certainly needs to improve and quicken up the update frequency cycle of the mobile app, still the application has some decent features to perform a technical and fundamental analysis.
Geojit Selfie Features
- Once you login into the Geojit Mobile application, you can move to the market watchlist feature, add specific stocks you are looking to monitor and perform your analysis. You can set personalized alerts and notifications on top of these scrips within the watchlist as well. These notifications can be set at in-app, SMS and email communication levels. Furthermore, you can add multiple numbers of market watchlists in your mobile trading login.
- If you are looking to check details of specific scrip (stock), you can just perform a basic search and the corresponding scrip listed on different indices will be displayed on the screen. You do have the option to add the scrip to a watchlist as well.
- Once you tap into a particular scrip, you are taken to the stock details screen where you have the option to check out the latest bids available along with asking price and offered quantity. You can find other details such as 52 weeks high or low, chart (candlesticks, line, bar, mountain), news, current recommendation on the stock from Geojit and so on. All these details are important to go through before you make a judgment on going ahead with your order placement.A basic level chart opens up as you tap on the 'Chart' feature on the screen above. As you can see, you get to understand the fundamental trend or pattern followed by the stock in the last few minutes/days etc.
- If you are somebody who likes to perform a detailed level technical or fundamental analysis then you can use different types of charts, technical indicators, drawing tools within Geojit Selfie mobile app itself. This will require you to spend a reasonable amount of time (at least in your early days of learning) and expertise (that will come with time) including understanding different ...
Geojit Selfie Configuration
Android and iOS
Android - 13.8 MB
iOS - 23.5 MB
Geojit Selfie Advantages
Here are some of the merits of this mobile app offered by Geojit BNP Paribas:
- Views and themes are allowed to be personalized and customized as per user requirements.
- Research reports and recommendations available on a regular basis within the mobile app. The recommendations are available not only at Equity, commodity and currency levels but also at Mutual fund level too.
Geojit Selfie Disadvantages
At the same time, there are few concerns, you have to consider while using this mobile application:
- If you switch to a different app while trading, you will be required to re-login into the application, every time. This can be annoying to certain users.
- You have to make sure that you use a decent internet connection with consistency otherwise you might get delayed feeds and market rates.
You can check out the rest of the details in this review of Geojit Selfie Mobile App.