Geojit BNP Paribas Review
Geojit BNP Paribas is a retail financial services company in India with BSE and NSE membership and is a full-service stockbroker. It has a provision of trading across the following segments:
- Currency Futures
- Mutual funds and
Geojit BNP Paribas was first to launch online trading in India in the year 2001 and pioneering mobile trading in India in the year 2010. Today, it has around 8,00,000 clients across 511 offices across the country. This full-service broking company provides a 3-in-1 account to its clients in collaboration with few prominent banks so that they can seamlessly without any fuss around payment transfers across accounts.
The full-service stockbroker also has an international presence across middle eastern countries such as Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, UAE, Oman and Kuwait.
Geojit BNP Paribas Trading Platforms
Geojit BNP Paribas has a range of trading platforms be it a trading terminal, web-based trading platform or a mobile app.
Here are the details in length:
Geojit BNP Paribas Selfie Platinum
Selfie platinum is a trading terminal based application that users can download and install on their desktop or laptop. It is convenient for active traders who have their eyes glued to trading and even minor movements in stock prices can make a huge difference in their overall portfolio profitability.
It comes loaded with the following features:
- Screen layouts can be customized as per user preferences
- Same market watch shows Cash, Currency and F&O quotes at the same time
- Online fund transfer across multiple banks available
- Aftermarket hours order (AMO) placement allowed through the system
Geojit BNP Paribas Selfie Gold
Selfie Gold is a web-based trading application that can be accessed through any browser without any installs or downloads. It comes with the following features:
- Personalized dashboards and views
- Integrated Security view with quotes, interactive charts, market news all at the same place with provision to place orders directly from the charts.
- Research reports and market tips
- Single click to trade
- More than 90 market indicators that make the technical analysis easy for users
The Selfie mobile app by Geojit BNP Paribas is an advanced mobile app and comes with a rich user experience. Some of the features of the mobile app are:
- Interactive real-time charts with different styles including Bar, Mountain, Candle-sticks etc
- Top gainers and losers displayed through colour coding
- Option calculator/Chain and F&O Margin calculator
- Research reports, market tips and recommendations easily accessible within the app
- Multiple watchlists as per user's preferences
Geojit BNP Paribas Research
The full-service stockbroker provides research and recommendations on a regular basis to its clients. Furthermore, research is segregated into multiple facets based on the trading segment, as shown below:
- Daily Market tracker - keeps you informed of market index movements (Sensex & Nifty), Specific stock index movers, gainers/losers, sector movement.
- Market Analysis
- Company Information
- Corporate announcements
- News Analysis
- Mutual Funds
- Top performing stocks
- Category returns
- New fund offer
- Fund performance tracking
- Currency tips
- IPO Analysis
All research reports, recommendations and tips are available to clients via Email, SMS and within the trading platforms as well. Users, depending on their trading and communication channel preferences, can choose to pick tips and executes their orders accordingly.
As far as quality and accuracy of research are concerned, Geojit provides at barely the levels of industry standards. Users are strongly advised to perform their own analysis while using the research service of Geojit to validate and confirm the tips and recommendations provided by the broker.
Geojit BNP Paribas Customer Service
The full-service stockbroker offers the following communication channels to its clients:
- Offline branches
- Email support
- Toll-Free number
- Phone support
- Customer support portal
With multiple communication channels, Geojit offers quality as well as quantity as far as customer service is concerned. The broker has actually set up a portal just to assist its existing client base. Within this portal, clients can log issues, get information on turnaround time and finally, a personalized solution to the concern raised. With this, the user stays intimated whenever any action takes place on the ticket raised.
Furthermore, users can get also a solution to their issues through phone, toll-free number and branches if the user is looking for offline assistance. Overall, the broker provides better than average customer support to its clients.
Geojit BNP Paribas Pricing
Geojit is one of those rare full-service stock brokers that offer demat as well as a trading account with Zero AMC (annual maintenance charges). Furthermore, demat account opening is free as well.
Geojit BNP Paribas Brokerage
Being a full-service broker, Geojit BNP Paribas charges a specific commission percentage based on the trading segment.
Use this Geojit BNP Paribas Brokerage Calculator for complete charges and your profit
For information on Pricing and rest of the review, you can check this detailed Geojit BNP Paribas Review