Scalpert is a web and mobile app based charting and trading application from the house of Finvasia, a discount stockbroker in India. You can use this trading app across devices, that is, be it your computer, laptop, mobile or tablet - it is available in different variations at both web and app levels.
Scalpert allows you to trade and invest in the following segments:
Although, Finvasia charges a specific fee for the usage of different trading platforms as "Technology Cost", but Scalpert is availed to you for free by the discount broker. With this..
Let's talk about the features offered by Scalpert in the next section.
Features of Scalpert
- You can view your day and net trading positions along with all your holdings
- For comprehensive technical analysis, you can use around 40 technical indicators along with multiple chart types including candle-stick charts
- Limits are availed to you as soon as the payment is transferred
- You can real-time updates on your positions, holdings, portfolio and Profit & Loss
- You can place orders directly through the Charts functionality
- You can transfer funds online from...
Disadvantages of Scalpert
Here are some of the concerns of using this Scalpert mobile app from Finvasia:
- Overall user design and user experience are sub-optimal, making it difficult to use especially for users at beginners' level.
- Sometimes, Scrips take a lot of time to load and you may lose out on the specific price point by the time the application works.
Advantages of Scalpert
Furthermore, here are the positives of using this mobile app:
- Allows you to trade and invest in multiple segments
- Reasonable number of technical indicators and chart types available for technical analysis
- Different types of orders allowed to be placed
For more information, you can check the detailed review of Finvasia Scalpert here.