Launched in the year 2005, FairWealth Securities is a full-service stockbroker based out of Mumbai along with its headquarters in New Delhi. This stockbroker has a strong offline presence with around 1300 branches, 23 branches and 1800+ remisers across different parts of India. To start with, while using the services of Fairwealth securities, you can trade and invest in the following segments:
- Institutional broking
- Depository services
- Mutual Funds
FairWealth Trading Platforms
This full-service stockbroker majorly relies on 3rd-party trading softwares for its clients and has minimal focus on in-house technology development. Nonetheless, the broker offers you trading applications across devices including a terminal solution, web-based browser application and a mobile app.
Here are the details:
This is a terminal based trading application that requires you to download and install an EXE software onto your computer or desktop. Although it is a little bulky application that requires a reasonable configuration of your machine, it still gives you an exhaustive number of features to access. The application provides you with the following features:
- Reasonable speed and performance
- Since Fairwealth is a full-service stockbroker, you will be provided with research and recommendations within the trading platform
- Around 6 types of charts along with 30 technical indicators are available to go with charting functionality for technical and fundamental analysis
A couple of concerns with this licensed terminal solution from FairWealth Securities, including:
- Relatively bulky in nature and requires high configuration of your machine
- If you are a beginner level user, then you may face...
This web-based browser application is another outsourced software that is provided by FairWealth to its clients. It does not require any download or installs, and you just need your credentials (username/password) to login into the application through any browser. Furthermore, it is a responsive application and can be used across different devices such as a computer, laptop, desktop, mobile or a tablet.
The application provides you with the following features:
- Real-time streaming quotes
- Relatively easier to use
- Okayish charting functionality for analysis
At the same time, you will realize that the number of features, in this case, are..
FairWealth Mobile App
This mobile app is the single and the only attempt by the full-service stockbroker towards in-house technology incorporation. This app provides the following features as listed below:
- Real-time indices information
- Customizable watch lists
- Research and tips available within the mobile app
At the same time, there are few issues with the mobile app, including:
- Limited number of features
- Performance and speed related issues especially in smaller cities
- Irritating user experience with numerous alerts
FairWealth Customer Service
Although Fairwealth is a full-service stockbroker and generally, users expect high standards of customer service from such brokers but it still has a lot to improve in this aspect. The broker provides the following communication channels, as listed:
- Offline branches
- Toll-Free Number
The support staff is a little...
When it comes to research, although the broker has limited visibility in the mainstream media, it provides the following research products to its clients:
- Equity reports
- Daily Derivative market outlook
- Commodity Research reports
- Currency Research reports
- IPO Reports
- Mutual fund analysis
- Special reports
- Sector reports
Pricing is one of the most important factors users look out for. Here we have listed out all the primary costs associated with this full-service stockbroker in terms of opening, maintaining and trading on the stock market.
FairWealth Account Opening Charges
Use this FairWealth Brokerage Calculator for complete charges and your profit
For rest of the information, you can check the detailed review of FairWealth