F6 Online Review
F6 Online is a recent addition to the Discount Broking fraternity in India. This Gurgaon based stockbroker was established within discount broking space in 2014 while its roots go back to 2007. It is backed by F6 Finserve Private Limited and F6 Commodities Private Limited and allows its customers to trade at a fixed monthly or yearly price in the following segments:
"In total F6 Online has 1601 active clients until May 2017."
As of now, F6 Online has a presence in 6 major cities of India including Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Kolkata and Bhubaneswar with headquarters in Gurugram, Haryana.
In this F6Online Review, we will be covering all the trading platforms offered by the stockbroker in length along with few images to demonstrate how these trading platforms look.
Live F6 Online
F6 Online provides a browser-based trading platform that can be accessed from any laptop, desktop, mobile or tablet. The user just needs to enter his/her login credentials and can start trading from there. Some of the top features this cloud-based trading platform has been:
- Trading from multiple windows such as Order Book, Trade Book, Net Position possible
- Get Trading limits in real time by just uploading your bank deposit receipt
- Set alerts on price and volume and get notifications through Emails, pop-ups within the platform and SMS
- Access charting tools, get real-time news and tweets on what is hot in the stock market
- Personalized themes and layouts and get a look and feel of the interface as per your preferences
You can also create a demo account on F6 Online to get an idea of how the trading platform works. Visit this link to create a demo account.
F6 Online Mobile App
F6 Online Mobile app is pretty much on the similar lines of the web trading platform in terms of the features. Users can trade in stocks, futures, options and forex investments. The mobile app provides prominent features such as:
- Live streaming of prices pulled from major indices
- Market watch
- Setting watchlists as per client's preferences
- Uploading relevant documents allowed through the mobile app to increase your trading limit
F6 Online Customer Service
The discount broker provides you with the following touch points to provide service:
- Toll-Free Number
- Web Form
- Web Chat
- Social Media
The customer executives of F6 Online will call you, email you as long as you are looking to open a trading account with the broker, however, this communication frequency hits a rock when it comes to dealing with the clients. The huge turnaround time is one of the biggest concerns.
One channel they do reasonably well in is the Google Play Store where the queries of the mobile app users are given personalized attention and messaging. However, again here the turnaround time can certainly be improved to few hours rather than the current few days.
F6 Online Account Opening Fees
F6 Online is one of those rare brokers who are very aggressive in terms of increasing their customer base. There are no account opening charges. Here are the details:
For more details, you can check out the complete F6 Online Review