Edelweiss Broking Review
Edelweiss Broking services limited, a full-service stockbroker is a part of the Edelweiss group, a leading financial services company that provides a range of products and services to its clients across Institutional, retail and corporations. With membership from NSE, BSE, MCX-SX and MSEI, its clients can trade and invest in the following financial entities as listed below:
- Mutual funds
- Gold ETFs
With an employee strength of around 6200, Edelweiss has a client base of around 9 lakhs serving across 237 locations in 120+ cities of India. In the recent past, Edelweiss acquired J.P. Morgan asset management company in March 2016 thus widening its coverage and hold in the commodities segment.
Edelweiss Broking Trading Platforms
Edelweiss Broking Xtreme Trader
Xtreme trader is a terminal based trading platform by Edelweiss which users can download and install on their desktops or laptops. This mostly suits heavy traders who look forward to trade most part of their daily routine and have a dedicated machine just for this. Some of the features of Xtreme trader are:
- High-performance software with quick response time
- Shortcut keys can be customized as per user's discretion. This basically helps the user to cut down on any sort of time wastage at crucial order placing moments
- Research calls, reports and recommendations available and the user can set up triggers pretty easily.
- Customization and personalization of features allowed including shortcut keys, background colours, workspace widgets, alerts, and notifications etc.
- Interactive charts based on set triggers get displayed based on the research calls
- Margin funding available.
The application comes with different variants separately for Commodity and Equity trading, thus, in a sense, you are required to download two different softwares.
Edelweiss Broking Traders Lounge
Traders Lounge is a browser-based trading platform that can be accessed from anywhere by just logging into the system. It does not require any download or install and can be used directly through a browser. The platform is compatible with most of the leading browsers with complete responsiveness and adaptability. Some of its features include:
- Clients can dig deep into data, compare stocks, visualize trends into their technical analysis with all sorts of advanced features such as live option chain, heat maps in place.
- A well-designed user interface with most of the relevant information including market trends, charts, stock updates, charting, broker calls within a single screen.
- Along with market news, the tool also provides a generic market sentiment towards the news that can impact the stock value on either side.
Edelweiss broking Mobile Trader App
Mobile Trader is one of the widely used among all the trading platforms of Edelweiss. It comes loaded with a lot of usable features that allow the client to place the orders just at the right time. Some of the features are explained below as:
- Allows the clients to track holdings, watch market lists while monitoring market trends
- 17 technical indicators allow the clients to take the right judgment without time wastage
- Simple and intuitive User interface helps the user to navigate and access through different features provided within the application.
- Placing an order takes 3 clicks including entering all details and confirmation screens.
Edelweiss broking Customer Service
The full-service stockbroker provides the following communication channels for its clients:
- Toll-free number
- Offline branches
- Web self-help & FAQs
Being a full-service stockbroker, Edelweiss has relatively higher expectations from its clients base when it comes to quality of customer service. It does a good job in providing multiple communication channels but there have been few concerns reported by the clients around the quality of response provided back by the customer service team. Having said that, these issues have been seen by a small set of the client base.
Edelweiss broking Pricing
Overall pricing in stockbroking include:
- Account Opening Charges
- Brokerage charges
- Transaction Charges
For Edelweiss Broking, here are the charges explained:
Edelweiss broking Account Opening Charges
Edelweiss broking Brokerage
Edelweiss is pretty smart in terms of its brokerage plans making sure a potential client can make a choice of the plan as per his or her requirements. It has divided its brokerage plans into Trader and Investor segments and within these segments, there are further segregations based on the kind of investor or trader a user is.
Use this Edelweiss Brokerage Calculator for complete charges and your profit.
For any further information on Pricing and rest of the details about Edelweiss, you can check this Edelweiss Review.