Publicly Incorporated on 7th February 2008, Edelweiss Broking Ltd. is a Mumbai based Full-Service Stock Broking firm which is a part of the Edelweiss Group, one of the largest firms in the Indian Financial Services domain.
They are known to provide a large number of products and services to their retail, institutional and corporate clients.
This Edelweiss Review 2020 provides details of the broker which has the largest offline presence in the industry with over 4300 sub-brokers and franchise offices all over India, which in turn enables them to serve a large customer who can use the large range of products and services on offer to them.
Edelweiss Broking has a membership in NSE, BSE, MCX-SX and MSEI which allows its clients to trade and invest in Equity, Derivative Trading, Currency Trading, Mutual Funds, Gold ETFs, IPOs etc.
The broking firm has grown at a rapid pace for the past decade with over 1.2 Lac active clients by 2019.
The reason behind this high growth is their focus on recruiting top talent which can be reflected by their client base of over 12 Lacs and an employee strength of over 6200. They have also acquired Forefront Financial Group and J.P Morgan Asset Management company in 2015 and 2016 respectively thereby increasing their stronghold in the Financial Planning and commodity trading sections.
Edelweiss Broking Trading Platforms
The full-service broker provides 3 trading platforms for its customers to trade on. Here is a detailed look at these applications:
Edelweiss Mobile Trader
The Mobile Trader app is one of the most widely used trading software from Edelweiss and clients can easily track stocks, transact and receive Live notifications and tick-by-tick charts helps you stay updated on all the changes in the financial markets so that you can analyze markets easily and trade instantly.
You can easily download the app for free and start trading in Equities, Currency, Derivatives, Commodities etc., from the comfort of your smartphone. Here are some of the features of the mobile app:
Edelweiss Mobile Trader App
- Simplified log-in for one-step access to your account in this mobile stock trading app.
- Trade in NSE India, BSE India, MCX, & NCDEX across Equity, Derivatives, Commodity, Currency, Debts & Bonds within seconds.
- Make secure fund transfer from bank to your trading account & vice-versa.
- EMT is an Equity & Commodity Mobile Trading app that lets you set alerts for your stocks to never miss the targeted price.
- Customize your portfolio watchlist with a capacity of up to 100 stocks.
- Stock Watch: Track profit & loss of your open positions on the go using this online share trading app.
Edelweiss Broking Trader Lounge
Trader’s Lounge is a browser-based trading platform that can be accessed from anywhere by just logging into the system. It can be directly used through a browser and does not require any download or installation of any application.
Clients can use this platform to track their portfolios, getting latest news on assets and instant fund transfer facility. Here are some of the features of this platform:
Edelweiss Trader Lounge Platform
- The platform provides you with a Portfolio Organizer wherein you can manage and track all your portfolios across brokers at all times.
- Clients can visualize trends using technical analysis with advanced feature like option chain analysis, charting tools, heat maps etc.
- You can also gauge market sentiment using this platform in addition to the news being provided on the platform which can heavily affect the value of the stock.
- SmallCase, is also an offering from Edelweiss.in which enables investors to invest in various equity baskets across various themes.
Edelweiss Broking Xtreme Trader
Xtreme Trader is a terminal based trading software which can be easily downloaded and installed on your desktop or laptops. It is a trading terminal with high speed, insightful data analytics and advanced charting which suit all your trading needs. Here are some of the features of this software:
- Extensive Stock Market Information: In-depth market analysis for Equity, Futures and Options market. Get seasonality analysis, advance-decline ratio, trends in FII and DII flow, sector performance, top gainer & losers, open interest analysis, option chain and much more.
Stock Market Information snippet on the Terminal X3 Software
- Advanced Charting: This tool helps in performing analysis using advanced charting tools with 60+ technical indicators and drawing tools. In addition, they also provide historical data which can be used to make informed decisions.
Advanced Charting Tools on the Terminal X3 Software
- Live Portfolio and Reports: Track your investment performance in real time with Live portfolio and take quick trading decisions on the go. Also access and download all reports like Ledger, Transaction history, Profit and loss, Contract notes and statements, Cost report, DP bills, Inter settlement charges etc. with ease from within the application in just a few clicks.
- Research Reports: You can get stock recommendations on the fly and view extensive research reports on multiple companies.
Research Reports on the Terminal X3 Software
- Customized Workspace: You can work with multiple screens on your terminal which provides ease of use and customized look and feel to the software. Also make sure to use the shortcut keys to make your life easier when working on the terminal.
Customize your View on the X3 Terminal Software
Read in full here