Delivery percentage and volume analysis is a very important indicator for deciding buying or selling of stock. Delivery based buying or selling decides the seriousness and long term view of the stock. Some of the basics of delivery percentage and volume analysis consist of 4 scenarios.
- If the delivery percentage increase - price increase -volume increases it is a sign of FII buying sign
- If the delivery percentage increase - price increase -volume decrease it is confusion. Don't trade when it is not clear if volume increased later then buy otherwise leave.
- If the delivery percentage increase - price decrease - volume increases or decreased it is a sign of FII selling sign. Exit from the stock volume, in this case, is not mattered because FII doesn't try to sell all their quantity in one day if they do the stock will fall more.
- If the delivery percentage decreased - price increase - volume increases it is a sign of trap and speculative position is created in stock and stock will be volatile and it increases the chances of loss. Don't trade in this case also.
Step for the analysis of delivery percentage and volume analysis
- Download delivery percentage and volume analysis excel sheet
- Visit https://www1.nseindia.com/products/content/equities/equities/eq_security.htm
- Enter symbol name in columns
- Select 1-month time frame from the period selection box
- Click on the get data tab
- Download the excel sheet
- Open downloaded delivery percentage and volume analysis excel sheet
- Open the downloaded file from nse
- Select the data and paste the data in the first spreadsheet
- Check the sum total value in sheet
- Read the conclusion after visiting website
Thank you for visiting our website www.retailbroker.in. Please ask or share your suggestions regarding our blogs and inputs regarding the stock market. Share the blog in your social media profile and with your friends to educate about the stock market.