Own jewels of Corporate India that seek to provide Growth and Stability
- BHARAT 22 ETF (the ‘Scheme’) tracks the S&P BSE Bharat 22 Index (‘Index’) that comprises total of 22 stocks from the universe of Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs), Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) and companies with stakes held under SUUTI (Specified Undertaking of the Unit Trust of India)
- The index was designed in consultation with the Government of India
- The weightage of each individual stock in the Index is capped at 15% and each sector in the Index is capped at 20%.
- The index will be rebalanced annually
- The portfolio comprises stocks of some of India’s largest public & private sector enterprises.
- Diversified exposure across 6 sectors - Basic materials, Energy, Finance, FMCG (Fast-Moving Consumer Goods), Industrials and Utilities
- Discounts – The government has offered 3% discount# during the New Fund Offer of the Scheme, which could add to your returns
- Government Reforms and Initiatives - could boost the earnings growth potential of the underlying constituent of the Index.
|New Fund Offer (NFO) opens||Anchor investors : November 14, 2017
Non-anchor investors: November 15 - 17, 2017
|Minimum Application Amount (during NFO)||Anchor investors:
Retirement Funds (RFs) - ₹10 crore and in multiples of ₹1/- thereafter
Qualified Institutional Buyers (QIBs) – ₹10crore and in multiples of ₹1/- thereafter
Retail Individual Investors (RIIs) - ₹ 5,000 (& in multiples of ₹ 1) up to ₹2 lacs
RFs– minimum amount of ₹2,00,001 (& in multiples of ₹1)
QIBs – minimum amount of ₹2,00,001 (& in multiples of ₹1)
Non- Institutional Investors (NIIs) – minimum amount of ₹2,00,001 (& in multiples of ₹1)
|Cheques / Demand Drafts/ Transfer requests, RTGS and NEFT||Till the end of business hours upto November 17, 2017|
|Liquidity||To be listed on BSE Ltd. and National Stock Exchange of India Ltd.|
|Benchmark||S&P BSE Bharat 22 Index|