Some of the best SIP plans for investing in 2021 include:
1. Motilal Oswal Focused 25 Fund
2. Motilal Oswal Midcap 30 Fund
3. Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip Fund
4. Parag Parikh Flexi Cap Fund
5. Canara Robeco Bluechip Equity Fund
6. Axis Bluechip Fund
Mutual funds investments are one of the most sought after choices for a lot of investors. There are multiple types of mutual funds in the market that are built to suit the different investment requirements of investors. They are offered in various types, and it can be quite overwhelming for investors to select one. Mutual funds are investment vehicles that are built after a fund house or an asset management company gathers the funds from investors that have common investment goals.
Systematic Investment planning is one of the ways individuals can invest in mutual funds. In SIPs, an investor would invest a fixed sum of money in a mutual fund of their choice every month. In SIPs, the amount allocated for investment is debited every month on a pre-determined date. If investors wish to understand the amount they must invest in the mutual fund, they can use a SIP calculator. Some of the advantages of opting for SIP investments include:
1. If you wish to stop the investment, you can do so at any time without incurring any fines.
2. If you are in a position where you cannot make a payment, you can skip it at any time.
3. If you have the additional funds, you can start a new SIP at any time.
4. Following a SIP will help you become much more financially disciplined.
5. You can begin your stock market investment in small amounts.
6. You will not have to worry about timing the market.