AxisDirect Mobile App Overview
Axis Direct, as we know, is one of the prominent bank based stock brokers in India. However, the trading platform is one aspect where this full-service stock broker needs some improvement in terms of maturity, performance and user experience. Nonetheless, in this detailed review, we will talk about the different aspects of the AxisDirect Mobile app with an emphasis on its features, configurations, merits, and demerits.
One of the unique features of the mobile app is that it can run based on voice-based commands. More details on this in the features section below.
AxisDirect Mobile App Features
Here are some of the features of this AxisDirect mobile app:
- Once you login to the application, you are provided with the following features including access to domestic and international markets, segments such as Equity, commodity, currency along with the market watch, charting etc.
- The below screenshot displays the information of different indices at that specific point in time. There have been few concerns raised about the delay of these feeds. You are advised to perform your own check before trusting the information and investing.
- Users looking to monitor international stocks can do so using this mobile app. You can't customize these feed entities though.
- On the similar lines, you can access and view data across commodity and currency segments with the corresponding movements.
Advantages of AxisDirect Mobile App
Moving ahead, let's talk about some of the positives of AxisDirect Mobile App:
- You can trade and invest across segments including Equity, Currency, Mutual funds, Derivatives using the mobile app.
- Multiple market watch lists allowed to be added.
Disadvantages of AxisDirect Mobile App
Here are some of the cons if you go ahead and use this mobile trading app from AxisDirect:
- The data feed can be slightly delayed at times.
- You cannot invest in IPOs or commodity segments using this AxisDirect mobile app.
For more information, you can check the complete review of