Angel Broking Trade Overview
Angel Broking Trade (earlier called Angel Eye) is the web-based browser application from the house of the full-service stockbroker, Angel Broking. This application has been around the trading circuit for a while and has seen a lot of updates in the last few years. If you are looking to use this application, there is no need to download and install any software; You just need to browse a specific web link and put in your valid credentials to start trading.
Angel Broking has been known to provide reasonable trading platforms, including its terminal software Angel Speed Pro and its mobile app, Angel Broking Mobile. This web-based application also does a decent job, however, there are few areas that it needs to work upon as well going forward.
Angel Broking Trade Features
As mentioned above, this web-based application has seen quite a lot updates in the recent years. As part of that process, there are multiple features added in every update done by the broker.
Let's talk about some of these features in detail:
- This is the login screen of Angel Broking Trade web application with options to register as a guest to browse through some of the basic features of the application. The user has the option to set up his/her preferred home screen out of the dashboard, Portfolio, Trading screens.
- You get the option to set up a market watchlist. Furthermore, adding stocks to the market watch is easy too as you just need to type in the scrip name and correspondingly click on the add button. Using the watchlist feature helps you to monitor the specific stocks or classes you are interested to invest in.
- On clicking the added scrip, you can get a summary of the stock with information on aspects such as financial statements including balance sheet, PL statement, Quarterly results along with share trend, shareholding pattern and so on.
- If you are looking to invest in mutual funds, you can click on the 'Mutual Funds' option under the 'Markets' tab. Here you are given some recommendations along with the highest rated mutual funds at that point in time. However, you can filter out the specific fund you are looking to invest in using the filtering functionality, as shown below:
Thus, it can be concluded that the trading application offers a wide range of features for you to perform your trading in a seamless way. Having said that, there are few concerns with the software, which we will discuss in the section below.
Angel Broking Trade Disadvantages
Here are some of the concerns while you use this web-based browser application from the full-service stockbroker:
- Overall user interface and design needs to be improved and looks pretty bland. Angel broking can certainly learn from other mature web trading application providers of the industry.
- The number of charting options are limited to a small number of chart types.
Angel Broking Trade Advantages
At the same time, you get the following benefits trading through Angel Broking Trade:
- Trading across different segments Equity, Commodity, Currency and mutual funds allowed through Angel Broking Trade.
- Multiple types of charts, indicators, events available for detailed technical and fundamental analysis.
For rest of the information, you can check the complete review of Angel Broking Trade.