Angel Broking Speed Pro - Introduction
Angel Broking offers different trading applications (including Angel Broking Trade, Angel Broking Mobile) across devices and one of the most mature applications out of those offerings is Speed Pro. It is a terminal based trading platform that needs to be downloaded and installed on your laptop or desktop. Whenever you open an account with Angel Broking, you get free access to this trading application.
It has been there for a while now and thus, can be seen as a mature software post client feedbacks and incorporations over the period of time.
Processor - Pentium 4 PC or higher
Operation System - Windows (Vista, 7, 8, 10)
RAM - 1 GB (minimum)
Disk Space - 5GB
Angel Broking Speed Pro Features
Speed Pro from Angel Broking is pretty robust and exhaustive trading software in terms of features. Here are some of them listed below:
- Real-time market information with no delay from the stock market feed.
- Since Angel Broking is a full-service stockbroker, clients get access to trading calls as well fundamental research reports in order to make a quick judgment about their trades.
- Provision add multiple market watch lists. The good part about this feature is that one needs to enter first 4 characters of the scrip and that's it. The corresponding stock gets added into the market watch from where he/she can view detailed information about the stock.
- With My Account tab, one can view information around his/her portfolio, trade report for a specific duration and back office reports.
Angel Broking Speed Pro Disadvantages
Although the terminal software is pretty exhaustive in nature, however, it comes with some concerns as well. Here are those listed:
- The trading application is not available for Mac users. Thus, you will not be able to access it through Apple desktops or laptops.
Angel Broking Speed Pro Advantages
At the same time, this application provides you with the following benefits as well:
- With Multi-desktop feature, users get the freedom to arrange preferred featured windows in multiple desktop screens and then toggle among them.
- Works at a decent speed and offers high performance at basic internet bandwidth.
Check out the rest of the review with the in-length analysis here at the review of Angel Broking Speed Pro.