The Angel Group has emerged as one of the top 5 retail stock broking houses in India, having memberships on BSE, NSE and the two leading commodity exchanges in the country i.e. NCDEX and MCX. Angel Broking Ltd is also registered as a depository participant with CDSL. The group is promoted by Mr. Dinesh Thakkar, who started this enterprise as a small sub-broker in 1987 with staff strength of 3 personnel. As on date, the group is managed by a team of 150 professionals & 1250+ support staff and a nation wide network comprising 54 branches, over 2900 + sub brokers and business associates and 10000 terminals which cater to the requirements of 130000+ retail Clients.
Angel Broking has been awarded as a Major Volume Driver between 2005-2009, Best Retail House +Fastest Growing Equity House (2011, 2013) and also has the Largest Distribution Network (2009, 2013, 2014) due to its constant efforts to grow into a major player in the Indian finance industry.
Angel Broking provides a wide array of Products to its retail clients which include:
- Equity Trading
- Currency Trading
- F&O Trading
- Commodity Trading
Apart from that it primarily provides financial services to it large number of clients which include:
- Demat Account – Intraday Trading –
- Portfolio Health Score
- Loan Against Shares
- Trading Account
- Portfolio Management Service
- Stock Advisory
Angel Broking has been present in this industry since 1987 known for providing technology enabled demat and trading account and assisting clients with technical and fundamental guidance. They have a consistent focus on technology which as enabled them to sustain in the market for a long time. One of the recent additions is ARQ is a rule-based investment engine which applies artificial intelligence to create predictive investment recommendations supported by machine learning, cutting-edge cognitive technology, and deep industry insight.
ARQ helps clients in making investments across all risk classes based on how much risk they want to take.
ARQ is powered by Noble prize winning “Modern Portfolio theory” giving you a personalised investment advice.This is an algorithm based engine where large amount of data is processed to offer you the most suitable investment combination as per your risk horizon and financial goals.
Reasons to choose ARQ:
- Powered by powerful machine learning algorithms
- No human/emotional bias involved
- Personalised advice to customers at no extra cost
- Easy to backtest against benchmarks
Angel Broking Trading Platforms
We will be providing the latest detailed review of Angel Broking’s trademark mobile App/web applications for online trading. They have 3 application designed to make trading simpler namely the Angel Broking Mobile App, Angel Broking Trade and Angel Speed Pro. Here is a detailed review of these applications:
Angel Broking Mobile App
This mobile has been developed to help users with their trading and investment requirements. It is powered by their artificially intelligent, hi-tech auto advisory engine ARQ which helps clients by giving reliable recommendations for the top performing stocks and mutual funds.
Simple, Speedy & Secure. You also get alerts to rebalance your portfolio along with in-depth market analysis & advanced charting to help you beat the market. Innovative features like faster stock-tracking with multiple watch lists, auto news updates & real time fund transfer-ability through 40+ banks, empower every Angel Broking mobile app user with the freedom to trade on the go, instantly with 100 % convenience.
Here are a few salient features of the mobile trading app:
- Multiple Watch lists across segments
- In-depth Reports of Indian & Global Markets
- Instant News Updates
- Market Trends to help you keep a tab on every movement in the market
- Invest in Mutual Funds
- Profiling based mutual funds advisory
- View your Funds summary reports and Mark payout for your holdings
- View your detail Profile information
- Now track your basic portfolio for Equity and Mutual funds
- View advisory calls, detail research reports
- View Basic ratios and last 5 corporate actions for stocks
- View detail research reports
- Now Track your ARQ portfolio and rebalance with just two clicks
- Get personalized ARQ notifications on basket maturity
- Now access last 10 transactions for Ledger, DP and Funds reports directly from the app
- Now track your derivative portfolio through the Angel Broking Mobile App
To know more about Angel Broking's brokerage click here