Angel Broking Mobile App Review
Angel Broking, as we know, is one of the oldest full-service stockbrokers in India and has been around for around 3 decades now. When it comes to technology, the broker is known to come up with decent performing trading platforms across devices. One of such trading platforms in their offerings is the Mobile app.
Some of the other examples of the trading platforms it offers include Angel Broking Speed Pro and the web-application Angel Broking Trade. At the same time, one of the key differentiators of the Angel Broking Mobile App is its inbuilt integration with their latest technology development, ARQ.
Based on your specific trading preferences, risk appetite ARQ suggests you a list of stocks and other investment products. With Angel Broking app, you can trade and invest across segments including Equity, Commodity, Currency, Mutual funds, IPO etc.
Features of Angel Broking Mobile App
Some of the features of the Mobile app of Angel Broking include:
- In-app notifications around market research, advisory calls, recommendations and tips. Both intraday and long-term traders can take cues from these recommendations and place their trades accordingly.
- Payment integration with 40+ prominent banks of India for easy funds transfer into the trading account.
- ARQ, an automated advisory and recommendations engine, is integrated within the mobile app that guides and suggests you few stock options based on your age, trading behaviour, risk appetite etc to go along with a maturation period.
- Ledger and digital contracts...
Disadvantages of Angel Broking Mobile App
Some of the concerns raised by clients during the usage of Angel Broking mobile app:
- Since it's relatively a new app, a lot of features still need to be introduced into the mobile app like other mature trading mobile apps.
- Technical indicators need some improvisation in its design.
- Automatic session expires...
Advantages of Angel Broking Mobile App
At the same time, here are some of the positives of using this mobile app from Angel Broking:
- ARQ is clearly one of the biggest advantages and unique selling points of Angel Broking mobile app.
- Angel Broking mobile app allows you to trade across segments with utilities to help with technical and fundamental analysis.
You can check the rest of the information by viewing this review of Angel Broking Mobile App