5paisa Trade Station Introduction
5Paisa Trade Station is a web-based trading application that users can directly access from any browser including Google Chrome, Mozilla, Internet Explorer or Safari. This trading software from 5Paisa is lightweight and intuitive in design. So, one does not need to worry about user experience or feature navigation. Since this is a web-based application, there are no downloads or installs required.
5paisa Trade Station Features
- As soon as the user logs into the application, dashboard gets displayed to the user where the following information is listed to the user as shown:
- Indices information
- Default watchlist with details on Bid Quantity, rate, offer rate, quantity, open price, high/low price etc.
- Option to buy or sell stock(s) directly from the watchlist displayed on the dashboard
- Provision to place an order (BUY) with details shown around the top 5 bids available on the stockbroker around that particular scrip.
- Multiple types of orders available for users to choose from and provision to place any of these orders as per requirements.
Disadvantages of 5paisa Trade Station
Here are few concerns with this trading application that you must be aware of:
- Unlike some of the other browser-based trading applications, 5Paisa trade station is not responsive in nature and can be accessed with optimal user experience through a desktop or a laptop. Using it on a mobile or tablet can be cumbersome.
Advantages of 5paisa Trade Station
At the same time, this web-based browser trading application comes with the following benefits for its users:
- Even though 5Paisa is a discount broker, it offers access to trading calls and recommendations within the trading platform to its clients.
- This web trading platform from 5Paisa gets updated pretty frequently, thus, introducing new features every time and fixing the bugs or issues from the previous versions.
To check further details, you can check the complete review of 5paisa Trade Station